Shorten can't win says Labor Pollster

Yep we really need Cameron to tell us the bleeding obvious. The pathetic utterances by this hollow man have been seen for what they are, repeating the same slogans every day is not going to cut it for this social climber. Even his own collegues see through him but are powerless to help themselves after the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd catastrophe we were subjected to,. They destroyed themselves and nothing has improved.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/politics-news/bill-shorten-cant-win-despite-abbotts...

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Shorten can't win says Labor Pollster

The pathetic utterances by this hollow man have been seen for what they are, repeating the same slogans every day is not going to cut it..

Let me guess Tony Abbott?

Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

The Vic state elections are in a cpl of months time, will be interesting to see which way the voters jump, my money is on Labor to win

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

Regular exercise is important as a leader.

http://www.shrineofinsanity.com/auspol/roundandround-2.gif

Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

The Vic state elections are in a cpl of months time, will be interesting to see which way the voters jump, my money is on Labor to win

Not many of them (LNP MP's) left here (NSW) LOL.

THE NSW Liberal Party has lost its ninth MP to a scandal over illegal donations from developers.

Bart Bassett announced this afternoon he would stand down from the Liberal Party following hearings of the Independent Commission Against Corruption.

The Australian, 27 August 2014

Other reports state 10 MP's and 1 Senator.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

The Australian is BIASED, it should be shut down.

the same bias complaint also comes from thev public in the UK and the US

the most common complant Ive seen is 'stop interfering in our govt.

also accusations of promoting racism and war

very similar to here really

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

bushies I've been voting LNP for the past few state elections, I won't be this time though

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

@mrsorat-1yaodidt4 wrote:

Every major Poll says differenty. Shorten and the ALP look like taking government back after 1 term. Abbott will only get a small bounce from his little war .

My prediction is that if the ALP win the next election, it won't be with Mr Shorten at the helm.

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

that is quite possible, it's also quite possible that TA won't be at the helm for the LNP either. Don't know who else they can use though

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

When Tone goes on his Polly ride that bike is bullet and bomb proof.

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

When Tone goes on his Polly ride that bike is bullet and bomb proof.

the bike frame is full of developer cash , tone pedals it over to hartchers place.

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply