Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

Re: Terrorist attack in sydney

But is it not true that the quran

Dictates they do not live in the

Land of infidels. 

If this is correct,  and they have 

Made the decision then their

Loyalties should be primarily

Towards that government

Message 121 of 230
Latest reply

@opmania wrote:

But is it not true that the quran

Dictates they do not live in the

Land of infidels. 

If this is correct,  and they have 

Made the decision then their

Loyalties should be primarily

Towards that government

And milk it for all you can. Like She-El.

Message 122 of 230
Latest reply

Sure they can live in the land of the infidel, just so long as they spread the true faith and make every effort towards the ultimate conversion of their new land to it.

Can't do it by the sword so easily these days, but there are other means in a democratic country, albeit that they are rather slower.

Message 123 of 230
Latest reply

Time is all they need

Message 124 of 230
Latest reply

I'm sure I'll get lots of flack for this suggestion but,

For those of you who have Muslim friends, if you're feeling brave enough, you might learn from asking them this question . . .

"If ever there was a situation where you found yourself in conflict with the laws of this land and the laws of the religion which you follow, which would you obey?

Message 125 of 230
Latest reply

Of course we already know the

Answer to that question

Dont we now 

Message 126 of 230
Latest reply

No muslim friends here

Surprise surprise

Message 127 of 230
Latest reply

@opmania wrote:

Time is all they need

I agree with you. It's just that during that time of transition, a lot of needless violence and suffering is going to happen.

What can be done to speed up the transition ?

It's not as if a re-writing or even a revision of the text of the Koran is even going to be considered right now. Wait a few hundred years more and she'll be right?

And all this past historic and present day angst and violent conflict is over some imaginary sky fairy.

While it beggars belief, it is Belief in such nonsense which makes beggars and corpses of so many people, even in these days of enlightenment.

Message 128 of 230
Latest reply

Simple solution to this problem

Is several rather large boats

Message 129 of 230
Latest reply

I don't think there is any simple solution to this problem.

It's a problem where politics is inextricably mixed up with religion.  was it ever any different?

The only real long term solution is for people to understand that there is one thing which transcends even the political lessons taught by their religion.  It's the Golden Rule.

beside that, no religious argument can stand.

Darn. I once again find myself thinking that people who follow a religion can argue rationally and with humanity  . . . they cannot, being slaves to a religious dogma.

It's great when religion teaches lesson which are congruent with empathy for the human condition.

it's absolute hell on earth when people find within their religious texts justification to be the  very agent of the devil himself.

Message 130 of 230
Latest reply