Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Terrorist attack in sydney

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.It turns nuclear.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 229 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best day ever

Today we paid out our mortgage. Now our tiny pile of bricks and mortar belongs to us.

• 15 replies
  • 16 Helpful

The End of the World Today

http://www.theage.com.au/national/its-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it--apparently-20151007-gk3kt9.html If you wake on the morning of October 8, then you should consider yourself lucky – you survived a would-be apocalypse.An American cult, the eBib...

Resolved! Mental Health Week

Mental Health Week commences today with World Mental Health Day on October 10th. To those of us with mental illness and those who have loved ones with mental illness, this is a week that will,hopefully, continue to break through stigma and raise awar...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge Theme is "Moon"

Four Day music challenge, theme is "Moon"- this theme finishes at 8:00 pm Sydney time Friday 9 Oct 2015.-Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to you...

• 70 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Handbags and Humanity

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-08/hermes-handbags-worth-more-than-1-million-stolen-from-home/6838260 Didn't know whether to laugh, cry or just shake my head in bemusement.30 handbags at an average "value" of over $30,000 .... each !Have we become...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HELP! something evil is trying to possess me.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this phenomenon, but every time I bring up a "reply" box a ghostly message appears in it, saying "enter a body." It only disappears when I start typing.I felt I should warn you because although am resisting...

Bus Passenger chaos

The traffic in the centre of Sydney has been acutely challenged in the lead up to trams once more being introduced in a couple of years. The preparations mean that there has been some confusion for passengers of buses. None more confused than the uni...

Corruption at the UN?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/10/07/former-un-head-charged-corruption John Ashe, a former UN ambassador from Antigua and Barbuda who was general assembly president from 2013 to 2014, was accused in a complaint filed in federal court in New ...

Does anyone know any 1 year old boys?

Could you measure their chest size for me please? I'm planning on knitting a couple of jumpers for the LPs ready for next winter but I'm not sure what size they will be. The pattern I'm wanting to use suggests chest size 19" for 12-18 months. What do...

Windows 10

I just installed windows 10, in like Flynn. It looks nice and clean but too much stuff on my task bar now so I'll have to sort out what I need and what I want to get rid of. Has anyone else done it and any tips? I'm a bit too busy to muck around much...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Royal Commish Dyson Heydon Stays!

Heydon refuses to quit inquiry Dyson Heydon will continue as Trade Unions royal commissioner, despite pressure from the union movement and the Labor Party. Justice Heydon delivered his ruling today, and said the royal commission would resume tomorrow...

• 39 replies
  • 2 Helpful