Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bus Passenger chaos

The traffic in the centre of Sydney has been acutely challenged in the lead up to trams once more being introduced in a couple of years. The preparations mean that there has been some confusion for passengers of buses. None more confused than the uni...

Corruption at the UN?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/10/07/former-un-head-charged-corruption John Ashe, a former UN ambassador from Antigua and Barbuda who was general assembly president from 2013 to 2014, was accused in a complaint filed in federal court in New ...

Does anyone know any 1 year old boys?

Could you measure their chest size for me please? I'm planning on knitting a couple of jumpers for the LPs ready for next winter but I'm not sure what size they will be. The pattern I'm wanting to use suggests chest size 19" for 12-18 months. What do...

Windows 10

I just installed windows 10, in like Flynn. It looks nice and clean but too much stuff on my task bar now so I'll have to sort out what I need and what I want to get rid of. Has anyone else done it and any tips? I'm a bit too busy to muck around much...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Royal Commish Dyson Heydon Stays!

Heydon refuses to quit inquiry Dyson Heydon will continue as Trade Unions royal commissioner, despite pressure from the union movement and the Labor Party. Justice Heydon delivered his ruling today, and said the royal commission would resume tomorrow...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 2 Helpful

SBS The Principal - tonight

Could be interesting. Four Part Series. Starts Tonight 8.30pm “The Principal is set in Sydney’s south west where the rich meld of Lebanese, Syrian, Polynesian, African, Asian and Anglo backgrounds are struggling to find their social and cultural equi...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FAMILY PET

ok, if there's anyone still around and not sunning themselves in ebali here are the rules. Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kud...

Did I miss it?.....photography comp?

I am awaiting the results of this weeks photography comp 'family pets' As a person who never wins anything..I was excited to see my Bella was atleast in with a chance... but no results have been announced, unless i missed it???

Motivational quotes

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced those who don't like motivational quotes are the ones who need them the most.

I wonder

If all those who supported unfettered immigration and open door policy would now like to ring and apologise to the family of the latest terrorist attack victim