Has anyone seen Professor FlimFlam?

Having predicted that rain would not fill Sydney's dams, Professor FlimFlam was last seen at Como Boat Hire checking out the rates. The official figure for Waragama Dam's storage capacity as of 5th January 2016 is 94.5%. Check it out here:

http://www.waternsw.com.au/supply/dam-levels/greater-sydneys-dam-levels

To further discredit alleged Professor FlimFlam the newspapers are saying "NEW South Wales residents should stay away from rising waters as heavy rain hammers the state, emergency services have warned, and for some it is about to get even worse".

Professor FlimFlam seems to be intent on making a burlesque of his role as responsible adult.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Smiley LOL

To ensure it rains, forget the umbrella.

OR

Build a de-salination plant.....to a building standard that the roof flies off in extremely windy weather.Smiley LOL

DEB 

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

I'm sure I saw professor FlimFlam stading on Waragamba Dam the other day in his FlipFlops

Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

Is that the same professor that promised us a budget surplus in 3 years?
Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

I've never heard of Professor Flim Flam. Is he someone's imaginary friend?

Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

never heard of flim flam flannery?

hmm. he is very well known. 

Message 6 of 49
Latest reply

Oh,silly me,  I thought his name was Professor Tim Flannery.

Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

yep, that's the one. 

Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

He's the one who said "even the rain that falls will not fill our rivers and dams" so all Labor state governments rushed out and built de sal plants at the cost of billions and they have never been needed. Thanks flim flammery, you got your junk science listened to and now the taxpayers are lumbered with these white elephants forever costing us more billions.

He's a disgrace and a con artist.

Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

I so wish we could have some rain here in Melb. it's so very dry, my old established plants are dying

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply