Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

you're right about it being terror related.

NSW Police have confirmed that a 15-year-old boy was the lone gunman who shot dead a police employee outside the state's headquarters in Sydney's west. 

The teenager shouted religious slogans before firing one shot in the back of the head of a police finance worker as the employee was heading home on Friday afternoon. 

The police employee has been named as Curtis Cheng, a 17-year veteran of the police force. Police say the shooter is of Iraqi-Kurdish background and was born in Iran.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione confirmed the shooting was politically motivated and was linked to terrorism, but the teenager acted alone.

The shooting took place outside the State Crime Command in Parramatta, home to the state's homicide, drug, Middle Eastern organised crime and gangs squad, located near a primary and high school. 

It is understood some members of the gunman's family had just returned to the Middle East. 

Mr Scipione said the gunman then remained on the street and was acting "aggressively" before he was shot and killed in a shoot-out with special constables responding to the initial shooting.

Footage of the incident was captured on security cameras. 

"An employee of the NSW Police Force has been callously murdered here today," Mr Scipione said on Friday night. 

"This is a very sobering time for us ... I can tell you that this was a brutal crime. It was a terrible crime."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/parramatta-shooting-gunman-a-15yearold-boy-police-sources-say-20151002-gk0...

Message 2 of 230
Latest reply

Much more coming Julia.

The Bible speaks of the beast and said that he turns his attention to the isles.

Looks as though he has now turned his attention to the isles.

You saw how the devil behaved overseas and since then he has grown stronger.

The dates are in the Bible.I warned all the pollies and they ignored.They think they know everything.

Message 3 of 230
Latest reply

I was just thinking about you the other day, and here you are.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 4 of 230
Latest reply

@bluecat*slowdancing wrote:
I was just thinking about you the other day, and here you are.

I heard you thinking.I would have been here sooner but was busy.

Message 5 of 230
Latest reply

lol

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 6 of 230
Latest reply

I have missed the chuckleworthy predictions, Pyramid measurements and other fascinating trivia, but at least they are yours,  and not random C&Ps.

Satanicwiorm-1.gif               devil3.jpg            

monman12       

Message 7 of 230
Latest reply

My Dad told me 20 years ago the next world war would be started in the middle east, and it would be nuclear

OMG My Dad was a prophet.
Message 8 of 230
Latest reply

More arrested over the fatal shooting of Police Headquarters accountant.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-07/police-raid-properties-across-western-sydney/6832618?section=n...

Three of five males arrested this morning over last week's fatal terrorist attack at Parramatta police headquarters were targeted in Australia's biggest counter-terrorism raids a year ago.

Police this morning arrested five males aged between 16 and 24 in a series of raids across Western Sydney.

Police allege four of those arrested are directly linked to the fatal shooting of police accountant Curtis Cheng outside the Parramatta police HQ last Friday.

Eighteen-year-old Raban Alou was arrested at Lane Street, Wentworthville, the same home where his older brother Kawa was arrested in sweeping raids in September last year and released without charge.

Police also arrested a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons and who was in the same year at Arthur Phillip High School as Farhad Jabar, the 15-year-old who shot Mr Cheng.

At Marsfield, police arrested another target of the September 2014 raids, 22-year-old Mustafa Dirani, who is a former student of Arthur Phillip High.

Police also returned this morning to the Guildford home of Omarjan Azari, who is in jail on a charge of conspiracy to murder after being arrested in last year's raids.

The 2014 raids were sparked by a phone call to Azari in which Australia's most senior Islamic State lieutenant, Mohammad Ali Baryalei, allegedly directed him to kill a random member of the public.

Members of the group who were raided in 2014 and Baryalei, who has since been killed in Syria, were known to congregate at the Parramatta mosque where Farhad Jabar spent several hours before he carried out last Friday's terrorist attack.

Sorry monman, it's a C&P!  

But I submit that those who select the young and vulnerable to do the "dirty work" are despicable human beings.

DEB

Message 9 of 230
Latest reply

Three of five males arrested this morning over last week's fatal terrorist attack at Parramatta police headquarters were targeted in Australia's biggest counter-terrorism raids a year ago.

i remember a discussion here last year

about the sydney raids - 

aka operation appleby.

some ppl here were convinced it was

all just an excuse to raise the terror alert

level and send our troops to war.   Woman Frustrated

Message 10 of 230
Latest reply