Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

and dont worry if i do get new specks they will be paid for in full with our very own worked and paid tax on money

Message 221 of 230
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

@ooak3 wrote:

@polksaladallie wrote:

Smiley LOL  

heck !!!!!!!!!

i did it again pushed kudo by accident mut get some new specks lol 

it might helpif i wasnt watching a movie at the same time ad posting

lol you can revoke kudos you know..lol

oh i had a look could not find how to could you tell me please Woman Happy

Message 222 of 230
Latest reply

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/qa-recap-parramatta-shooting-radicalisation-isis-counter-ter...

TACKLING the radicalisation of youth involves a “whole community” and “holistic” approach.

That was the message from Sheikh Wesam Charkawi on the latest Q&A when asked what makes the Islamic religion and its people more suspectible to extremism. The Muslim chaplain and community leader told the audience of the ABC weekly discussion program that his community was also grappling with how 15-year-old Farhad Jabar was able to carry out the attack outside police headquarters in Parramatta more than a week ago.

Mr Charkwari, who works with disaffected youths, also said that one of the key factors that needed to change was the language Australian society used, adding that terrorism was not just a “Muslim problem”.

“This is a complex issue,” he said. “In reality it’s a human problem and it requires a whole community effort, requires a holistic effort. I’m on the ground and I speak to a lot of these youth, and I can tell you that the reason why it requires a different way of doing things as to what we have previously done is because I’m seeing a lot of identity issues with the young men and women.

“I keep hearing from many on the streets and in the schools that I visit that they tell us that we don’t belong; they say that we are not part of the Australian society. We are not part of the Australian community, that we are terrorists, that we are extremists, that our religion is one that is of destruction and loss of life and so on and so forth.

“You’ve got to remember these people were born into the age of terror, and they are being told that they don’t belong.

“What that leads to is to marginalisation, isolation, and if you add that to the mix of the propaganda that is being put forward by the groups like ISIS, it’s a very dangerous mix.

“So you see that it requires a whole-of-society effort and that’s the reality of it. We can’t just do what we have done in the past. It really requires everyone to get on board.”

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 223 of 230
Latest reply

@ooak3 wrote:

and dont worry if i do get new specks they will be paid for in full with our very own worked and paid tax on money

They are free for pensioners.  Even those who worked for 60 years at more than one job and paid a lot of tax.

Message 224 of 230
Latest reply

Click on the options on the top left side  of the post you kudoed and a drop down box with a list will appear, revoke my kudos at the bottom of the list.

Message 225 of 230
Latest reply

im not a pensioner so i guess i'll just pay up 

Message 226 of 230
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

@ooak3 wrote:

They are free for pensioners.  Even those who worked for 60 years at more than one job and paid a lot of tax.

not free if you want a nice frame,  I have private health cover. 

Message 227 of 230
Latest reply

Health funds also sometimes cover the cost.

Message 228 of 230
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

@polksaladallie wrote:

@ooak3 wrote:

not free if you want a nice frame,  I have private health cover. 

Me too.  The frames now are much nicer than they used to be.  No-one would know the difference.

Message 229 of 230
Latest reply

li.varia
Community Member

Hi everyone,

This topic has been locked due to continued off-topic posting.  If you would like to continue discussing the original subject, feel free to create a new topic to do so.

Regards,

Varia

Community Moderator

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 230 of 230
Latest reply