The trend of Tyranny (throughout the world)

rj32507
Community Member

I'm not demanding that you believe what is posted here, I'm asking that you study and research, look at all sides and then decide for yourself, I'm asking that you think. And recommending that you do not rely wholly on what your getting from television alone. Thank you . . . . . . The fly one

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Community_Spirit/topic/8014938/1/

this has been a public service message from Fly's house of truth.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: The trend of Tyranny (throughout the world)

Oh, goody......your source of information is that book of fairy tales..........

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

So it's no different to a history book then. Most if them are full of fairy tales
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I see more evedence just in the links provided in the article to support and offer proof supporting the article than anyone, or any number of people have shown that discredits it. If we are speaking of the bible, well really, things stated in the bible have come true. Maybe it's all in how it is interpeted.

As with Jesus telling Samual Peter to put away his sword. Many try to justify that means People who follow the teachings of Christ, (Christians) can't or shouldn't own weapons of any kind. Same with the statment (those who live by the sword, shall die by the sword) In which case it is refering to tyrants who use the sword against the people (God's people) What it means when it's not twisted around by those trying to discredit to meet their own agenda, is, a tyrants tyranny, as well as the tyrant in many cases will come to an end by the same means they used to rule against the people. The Roman empire fell, theres proof, Hitler's army fell, more proof that book of fairy tales as it has been refered to here, has truth in it.

As with the police of modern day, all I will say is that it's hard to deny or disproove the overwhelming evidence provided in the links that at the very least, theres a big problem in the world today and one that most people are closing their eyes to. My take is that we will have tyranny, and it will get worse in time to a point of a snowball rolling down a steep hill getting steeper, faster, and worse. Just so long as the people allow it upon themselves. Even the majority of victims of this tyranny refuse to see it, I blame TV for that. As stated in the article.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply