These Boards are now stuffed

Can't believe that a post of 3 minutes ago, ends up being number 10 in the rankings.....eBay are messing in the background constantly now....burying threads.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: These Boards are now stuffed

I've noticed a few oddities over the past week or two as well : 

Ancient threads showing on the board as having a new reply and when you go in to the thread, the last reply was three years ago!

New replies to current threads being misattributed - on the board it says latest reply to thread1 is Joe and when you go into the thread it's Bob who has replied.

Strange days!

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Someone’s tinkering…

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I've noticed extra oddities too

At first I thought it was just 'me being me'  (too much workie, no coffee, no sleepie) 

Sounds like I was seeing what I thought I'd been seeing after all 

Born fiddlers they are 

Spoiler
Or as Ringo's character in Yellow Submarine said, born lever pullers) 
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I've had the problem for a while that sometimes on long threads, the final pages are a bit scrambled. They are not in chronological order. 

Sometimes I'll see that a thread's final reply was from so and so, but when I look, I can't find a reply from them.

I wondered for a while if maybe they had deleted their post immediately but I don't think you can. You can edit but not completely delete.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I have noticed having recently accessed that the thread subjects are not what it used to be. Is mainly folksy quiz now and almost no serious current affairs content 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Maybe rather than 'complain' about how you are seeing folksy quiz stuff , you could start some of your own topics on serious current affairs content

Or scroll for longer until you find the huge variety of topics that have nothing to do with quiz stuff 

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

That is very true rogespeed,. But I have also noticed that people around here rarely become rude and nasty, like it was in the past. While it may be slow and not as mentally stimulating now, it is civil and friendly. 

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

I have noticed having recently accessed that the thread subjects are not what it used to be. Is mainly folksy quiz now and almost no serious current affairs content 

LOL - just - LOL

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Listen here, you could step up! 😁

Start some serious topics and see where it leads.

In the meantime, there's a lot of everyday stuff that goes on in the blokes thread. Not necessarily current affairs as such but the topics change & I think people just post there, rather than start a new thread.

You could always have a go at wordle. Folksy quiz indeed! Height of intellectual prowess.😂

Maybe you could give countess a serious challenge. Have a go!

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply