Things you used to think and now can't believe you did.

Some friends and I were having morning tea today and got to talking about our childhood and growing up and this topic came up.

One of our younger friends was talking about how when test tube babies first began being discussed on the news. She was aged about 5 or 6 at this time.

At the time she was a youngster and she believed that the babies grew inside these test tubes with the test tubes being replaced by bigger test tubes as the baby grew.

We all chuckled at that.

She was talking to her mother about it one day and asked if she could have a baby brother grown in a test tube so she could take him to school for news.

Her mother had to explain exactly what a test tube baby was.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Re: Things you used to think and now can't believe you did.

Stawka--I worry about you..........lol..............................Richo.......

Message 51 of 57
Latest reply

You dont have to go that far back.Kills 99.9% of household germs ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 52 of 57
Latest reply

I wanted a pair of those x-ray glasses too,stawka.And that illustration in the ad sums up perfectly why ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 53 of 57
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

I'm still waiting for my $25 million from this prince in Nigeria...........I even sent him the $3000 to expedite shipping.

I'm sure you'll get your money soon.

Hope you sent the money via Western Union.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 54 of 57
Latest reply

Yeah Paypals not interested:) I was informed I had $40 million coming my way when a carload of distant relatives ended up wound around a tree after a car accident.I emailed them back,told them I already had lots of money and could they donate the 40 mill to their favourite Nigerian Islamic fundamentalist group.They never did get back to me.
Message 55 of 57
Latest reply

@serendipityricho wrote:

Stawka--I worry about you..........lol..............................Richo.......

Aw Richo.......I didn't want them to look through clothes.  Didn't understand

at the time why you would want to - I was very young

I think maybe I wanted to look through walls.  Still sounds good

Hahahahaha                 

Message 56 of 57
Latest reply

I believe you Stawka---notice at the bottom of your post--you still have them...................Richo.

Message 57 of 57
Latest reply