Tony Abbott and his Oath and Affirmation to the Queen of England and Heirs

Uploaded on Sep 27, 2010

On 28 September, 2010, on the first day of the 43rd Parliament, the Leader of the Opposition, Tony Abbott, his hand on the Bible, swore the Oath of Allegiance with other senior shadow ministers.

The following forms, prescribed by the Constitution were used:

OATH 

I, A.B., do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her heirs and successors according to law. 

SO HELP ME GOD! 

AFFIRMATION 

I, A.B., do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty QueenElizabeth II, Her heirs and successors according to law.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Tony Abbott and his Oath and Affirmation to the Queen of England and Heirs

@icyfroth wrote:

@silverfaun wrote:

Plese explain what this thread is about?.

Faun, apparently Climate Change is all Tony Abbotts fault because he took an Oath of  Affirmation to the Queen and her heirs (Prince Charles) and Prince Charles says Climate Change believers are bunch of headless chickens so Mr Abbott does too, so we're not taking any notice of Climate Change because otherwise we're headless chickens.

Got it? Woman LOL

It was the climate change deniers the Prince said belong to the headless chicken brigade,  not the "believers".

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

and Charles is one of the Queen's Heirs whom our PM swore an Oath and Affirmation to faithfully honor and bear true allegience to

in accordance to the Law.....so help him God. (2010 and again as our PM)

The following forms, prescribed by the Constitution were used:

OATH 

I, A.B., do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her heirs and successors according to law. 

SO HELP ME GOD! 

AFFIRMATION 

I, A.B., do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty QueenElizabeth II, Her heirs and successors according to law.

He is a headless chicken according to the Queens son.

That's how he faithfully honours the Queen and her Heirs according to the Law 

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

International Law , International Human Rights ,The UN Refugee Convention are other areas I expect to be honoured by a Monarchist when they swear on oath and affirmation to The Queen and her Heirs.If the true meaning and value of Oath and Affirmation means something to them .

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply