Tony Abbott embarrasses us yet again.

This man makes us the laughing stock of the world far too often.

Canadia?

Really?

It's Canada Mr Abbott.

Even though you corrected yourself you still stuffed up.

http://www.begadistrictnews.com.au/story/2338734/video-pm-tony-abbott-slips-up-while-in-canadia/?cs=...

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Tony Abbott embarrasses us yet again.

as gaffes go this one is a non event in my book, but there are others, sooooo many others.....

yep I agree, I just think picking on this particular gaffe is particularly petty.

No-one is perfect a their job Boris. Well maybe you are, but I don't know what you do.

I'm exceptionally good at my (menial) job, but I still make mistakes. The reason I am considered so good at my job is because I can fix my mistakes quickly.The reason the staff I train to work with me each year enjoy working with me is because I don't expect them to be perfect and I never ridicule them when they do make mistakes.

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

@the*scarlet*pimpernel wrote:

as gaffes go this one is a non event in my book, but there are others, sooooo many others.....

yep I agree, I just think picking on this particular gaffe is particularly petty.

No-one is perfect a their job Boris. Well maybe you are, but I don't know what you do.

I'm exceptionally good at my (menial) job, but I still make mistakes. The reason I am considered so good at my job is because I can fix my mistakes quickly.The reason the staff I train to work with me each year enjoy working with me is because I don't expect them to be perfect and I never ridicule them when they do make mistakes.

I promise Pimpy that i will stop being mean to abbott when he and his govt stop being mean to unions, the unemployed, pensioners, the disabled, our public schools, medicare, the ABC, SBS, our public hospitals, uni students, public servants...I'm sure I have forgotten some. I find something to laugh at where ever i can these days.Woman Happy oh yes and our beautiful natural environment. 

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

and you lot are all so brilliant at public speaking?

Not me, absolutely avoid it at all costs. I am not the Prime Minister of any country though, who goes on visits to Leaders in other countries, and having speeches telecast worldwide.

I do expect a Leader of a country, to be mega times better at public speaking than I would be.

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply