Update on my noisy neighbours/soundproofing windows

I put an annonymous note in thier letterbox last Thursday.  Haven't heard a thing since.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Update on my noisy neighbours/soundproofing windows

LolSmiley LOL

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

lol nice pic

I was very polite in the letter.  Asked if they could turn it down or use headphones.  I also mentioned that I realised they were legally allowed to play thier music etc, etc.

Yes I was chicken not putting my name on the note, but being a woman who lives alone I have to be careful

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Had to put in a complaint a month ago about a dog, bark,bark,bark all hours of the night, the only thing worse was the feral owner yelling obscenities at the dog from his back door. Dog in a cage and have reported to council who will only take action if I keep a diary for 7 days and sign a stat dec and submit to council. May take up to 6 months for it to stop if it goes to court and I am not the only person who has complained.
Me thinking, a bullet costs a $.

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

.......for the barking dog or the feral owner? joking - LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtmBu9TL1bQSmiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

My neighbour has a chi, my daughter and i just timed it's barking, it barked 25...27....23.....29 and 31 times per minuet over the five minuets we timed!
It's driving me nuts!!! it's letter writing time!
Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Newstart are you saying you'd shoot a barking dog?
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

mugsy, my chi has found her bark

she will bark at shadows et al...

we try and discourage it, but how?...really?, she has a mind of her own...

its hard to make her undertstand guard dog mode with the local constabulary is one thing, and wagging your tail for an unknown backyard visitor is different...perspective girl!!

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I just finalized the papers on me moving yesterday. The guy behind me with the  dog and non stop barking. I couldn't use my own backyard with him staring at us and bark constantly. So...no BBQ's all summer, actually I haven't been able to use my back yard for anything for a few years.

Growing up we always had dogs and taught them manners from day one.

It's 100% the owners fault.

Edit: Congrats on your victory Happy. Nothing like some peace and quiet!

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Fiesta the dog is locked out for at least 8 hours a day and barks non stop, I timed it today because yesterday I had visitors and we wanted to sit outside but it was unbearable, we counted over 300 barks! I have two dogs they NEVER bark without reason and when they do bark we investigate the reason and stop them immediately. This dog is a problem barker and I'm going to have it stopped! Letter first and then the council, why the hell should I put up with it?
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply