WOW This place is a ghost town - Where is everyone ?

Havnt looked in here for awhile, but thought I would call in and check the Christmas celebrations thread and New year greetings thread to see who is still around. Imagine my surprise when there doesnt even seem to be enough posters left here to run them.

And as for the vibrant threads on social issues that used to be the lifeblood of this forum .... Nought Nada Zero !!!   All that is left is a handful of die hards swapping derogatory memes and a few funny cat videos.

A few posters warned this could happen but its unfortunate that a small group who insisted on bullying and piling on any poster who had a different opinion to them seems to have been successful in wrecking what was once a really vibrant and interesting forum. 

I,m very happy doing other things so probably wont be back any time soon but Seasons Greetings and all the best to those who are still left.

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: WOW This place is a ghost town - Where is everyone ?

@arctoph_49 wrote:

She, you (springyzone), papermoonlady and tasfleur are my favourite members - useful, knowledgeable, to the point, and with a touch of healthy humour sometimes. I don't include personal taste or opinions when I judge someone... I still love the Beatles, springyzone, but you are a useful member even if you don't like some of their songs. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I forgot to say you are all kind too.

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

They are very kind words, arctoph.

You made me laugh with your comment about the Beatles.

I actually do like a lot of their music. My daughter was a huge fan. I still have a collectors set of statues of them, made in metal, with drums etc. They belong to my daughter but she left them here for storage when she moved out.

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

Any hints as to who this poster is? Could you private message if you know Thanks. Beatles where the best:-)

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

@arctoph_49 wrote:

At least I feel safe.

But - do others. ??

So far the majority of posts have been in judgement of others.

The use of the word ' useful ' - a little more than condescending - rather than ' well respected '.

As for the ' banned one ' - she remains a friend to a number of us - whether here or not.

Perhaps begin to be ' useful '. lol

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

I have missed the presence of the lady of Tarzania.

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

LOL - took me a bit - but got there.

Me2.

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Hi Cham!

They got what they wanted.

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

Hello, icyfroth. I know you are a stalwart poster from way back...?

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Hiya Icebuddy nice to see you xx

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply