What Turns Someone into a Conspiracy Theorist

joa_ell
Community Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBxHuht5bw

New study aims to find out why some people won't just buy the official story. Sounds a lot like DARPA's "Narrative Networks" program.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Oh, my........another "Infowars" piece of garbage...........

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Same circumstances that turn someone paranoid, I suspect.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Too much lead in their diet.

cat2.gif

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

ecar3483
Community Member

You can always tell when someone's a full blown conspiracy theorist -  they're the one wearing a full body tinfoil helmet to protect themselves from mobile phone radiation...

ChainMail.jpg

Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Joa.  Have you heard of Vinnie (Vincent) Eastwood? He is an activist/journalist/radio show host from New Zealand and has a regular spot on America Freedom Radio as  well as his own YT channel. He credits people like Alex Jones for playing a part in "waking him up" so to speak. He interviews some very interesting people, some of them have some very unusual stories.  The motto of the show is "Everyone has a story, let them tell it" Of course he doesn't agree with everything his guests say, but he provides a platform for them to speak none the less...  Check him out, I reckon you'd dig his speal 🙂

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I might check him out. I have kinda been turned off of Alex Jones over the past couple years. Don't get me wrong, he knows alot about alot of things, and some of his rants just make me laugh. But, He says some things about some things, well, that he really don't know much if anything about. There has always been things that I just didn't agree with him on, but could see his point to some degree, thats not what I'm talking about, what I'm talking about hits home with me, it's just offensive, is the only way I can put it.

Anymore I don't watch the Alex Jones shows, But every so often I'll try to stay updated by looking at the Infowars nightly news and hoping that anyone except Alex is hosting it. I still put more stock in Infowars news stories than the garbage they air on TV news.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply