----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

What are bobs ambitions?

aps1080
Community Member

Probably not, because you blow all your money so you canโ€™t go on trips to find a woman, canโ€™t even lose your vir ginity even in a brothel, donโ€™t have any ambitions worth talking about and trying to find a woman who is content with just having kids and being a housewife AND who wants you is impossible Smiley LOL

I think I answered all the different threads in that one response !

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

Until his best seller(novel) comes out.... and he makes a kerjillion dollars. The subject: People who will answer any question you ask them on the internet, and his findings. ๐Ÿ˜‰

His films will be next. 

My character will to be the bony-armed woman, who once had a duck. She acts young, but she is really ancient... cripes, she is over 40... but she can still bend over, and she owns a metal wristband watch.  OMG. (these are actual comments that bob has made about me in the past.) Smiley Very Happy

He cracks me up. 

no siggy
Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

too funny tcm Woman LOL

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

My character will to be the bony-armed woman, who once had a duck. She acts young, but she is really ancient... cripes, she is over 40... but she can still bend over, and she owns a metal wristband watch. OMG. (these are actual comments that bob has made about me in the past.) Smiley LOL

Smiley LOL Yes, I recall them all.

Bony arms are hot Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

Hi Shuveee, 

it's all very funny. 

The first time he mentioned my bony arms, I laughed so hard, I couldn't stop. When he got to my "metal" watch, I was practically crying with laughter. 

I love bob. I came over to Chin wag when Bob starting posting on the American boards. I called it a poster exchange. I was shocked to find out that everybody didn't love him. His posts are funny as heck. Sure he makes some very derogatory comments at times... but that's just him. He knows not what he says. 

Life would be boring without bob. 

no siggy
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

Hi TCM

Having personally beheld those bony arms I can say without equivocation that they are swoonylicous, no matter what Bob says/contends ๐Ÿ˜‰

How about them Dodgers, eh?
No more Kemp! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

HAHA. 

I know... what the heck are the Dodgers doing to my team? 

no siggy
Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

The Brooklyn Dodgers? Bring 'em back home ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

What are bobs ambitions?

Agree, very funny tcm. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 10 of 23