What are some of your annoying habits?

soulart2
Community Member
I leave things until the last minute. I squish the toothpaste tube. I procrastinate.
Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am so wonderful, yet so modest. I feel I am close to perfection, then remember that I should be humble, although it is difficult much of the time.

I seek to give my advice to all, as I know that it will be good for them, then I struggle with my concerns of being seen as a know-it-all, even when I do know it all.

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble ...

Seriously ... I start projects then forget them for ages, then go back to them, then forget them ...

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

posting in these threads. I am sure I can find much more productive things to do!

Message 2 of 53
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Procrastinate eh?    I probakinate

I bake when I should really be doing something else

Message 3 of 53
Latest reply

You're welcome to probakinate at my place anytime.
Message 4 of 53
Latest reply

Reading when I should try sleeping. Listening to middle of the night radio when I should be sleeping. I learn lots, but usually forget it by the morning. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 53
Latest reply

cooking in the middle of the night,and yelling at the television.

taste my religion! nibble a witch! ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 6 of 53
Latest reply

yeah, would be nice to be the type of person who only reads a couple of pages before nodding off.
Message 7 of 53
Latest reply

I am so wonderful, yet so modest. I feel I am close to perfection, then remember that I should be humble, although it is difficult much of the time.

I seek to give my advice to all, as I know that it will be good for them, then I struggle with my concerns of being seen as a know-it-all, even when I do know it all.

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble ...

Seriously ... I start projects then forget them for ages, then go back to them, then forget them ...
Message 8 of 53
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Message 9 of 53
Latest reply

Well, there ya go. Soulart recognises my brilliance and my modesty. That, of course, means that she is probably also brilliant.
Message 10 of 53
Latest reply