Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Winner of the PHOTO BOMB photo challenge is

Tende with 25 votes post 31 2nd is Ten Teeny Tiny Toes with 24 votes post 11 3rd is DSK with 19 votes post 19 equal 4th are Channysmum with 17 votes post 15 and 2106 Greencat 17 votes post 36 (Wally) Congratulations and thanks everyone who took part.

Officially Amazing

The Guiness Book of World Records http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/jiff-the-pomeranian-sprints-into-guinness-book-of-world-records-as-the-planets-fastest-dog-on-two-legs-9693897.html Jiff the Pomeranian sprints into Guinness Book of World...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Who is Benjaman Kyle?

In 2004, A man that would soon adopt the name Benjaman Kyle woke up outside of a Burger King in Georgia without any clothes, any ID, or any memories. He was diagnosed with retrograde amnesia, unable to remember who he was, and with no identification,...

Resolved! The MINING TAX

The MINING tax will be repealed http://www.canberratimes.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/politics-live-september-2-2014-20140902-3epta.html PUP's Glenn Lazarus stands.He says he would like to inform the Parliament that "we support these amendm...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Queen size fitted sheets

Hi everyone I'm needing some new queen size fitted sheets, does anyone know where I can get really good quality sheets for a decent price atm? I've done a bit of a search on here and on google but some personal opinions would be much appreciated.

This celebrity phone icloud hacking scandal

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/fbi-addressing-massive-celebrity-photo-hack/story?id=25200140 Some of these photos were taken years ago and were actually deleted off the phones. The hacker has posted some of the pics but claims to have more and w...

PM Announces Aust Arms Airlifts In Iraq

Australian war planes will deliver arms and munitions to Kurdish fighters battling Islamic State militants in Iraq. Prime Minister Tony Abbott has agreed to a United States government request for Australia to transport military equipment on the Royal...

• 88 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dr Who

Anyone watch the new Dr Who, very impressed with the new Dr although I was upset when Matt Smith announced he was leaving. Missed Sundays because the stupid T box didn't record anything, lost every channel.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pink batts Royal Commission

It has finally opened and we will now see what a disaster Rudd and co were and why 4 lives were lost and 3 billion wasted A massive failed labor policy Just two days to design a $3 billion disaster which killed four men This just screams of Kevin Rud...

• 66 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oversupply Of Energy In Australia

Australia faces unprecedented oversupply of energy, no new energy generation needed for 10 years: report South-eastern Australia will not need to ramp up energy generation for the next 10 years, even under a worst-case scenario, a report says.The Aus...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cigarette Tax To Jump By 13.7% On Monday

Cigarette taxes will jump by a hefty 13.7 per cent on Monday, the second of four outsized increases in as many years.The excise on a pack of 20 will climb from $8.13 to $9.25, an increase of $1.12. The excise on apack of 40 will climb from $16.26 to ...

• 44 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Theme is *RAIN*

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - as long as the song or track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be p...

aggravations

i adore the people in my life,and i think it's returned.but we do aggravate each other in various ways,needless to say,lol! right now, MY aggravation is trying to get the people who "live" in my house,ANY of them ,to turn the danged lights off when t...