wish there was something we could do to help

thinking of you

You are here for a good time
not a long time so enjoy life
Message 63 of 83
Latest reply

Re: What did I do so wrong

Thankyou everyone

As many have said, they dont know what to say, that is OK because there are no words.  

Joe asked what happened https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/posts/791476130929731

He suffered from Schizophrenia and had been on and off his meds and had got quite bad after his sister died, they were quite close.

We asked, but no help from the system, he has rights to refuse treatment apparently as long as he is not threatening to himself or others. 

Message 64 of 83
Latest reply

soon after i replied here a few were kind enough to explain in PM's hawk

man hugs* was devastated when a good buddy lost his life, i can imagine it'd be a lot worse to lose your own

Signatures suck.
Message 65 of 83
Latest reply

@the_hawk* wrote:

Thankyou everyone

As many have said, they dont know what to say, that is OK because there are no words.  

Joe asked what happened https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/posts/791476130929731

He suffered from Schizophrenia and had been on and off his meds and had got quite bad after his sister died, they were quite close.

We asked, but no help from the system, he has rights to refuse treatment apparently as long as he is not threatening to himself or others. 

All you can ever do for your kids is the best you can.  I'm so sorry .

Message 66 of 83
Latest reply

Hawk  can only send you and your wife a hug, so sorry you have to go through this XXX ((()))

Message 67 of 83
Latest reply

You & yours are in my prayers, Hawk....

It should NEVER happen this way.

But we don't know the "Plan".

Lean on the Love around you.

Be strong.

Message 68 of 83
Latest reply

Devastated to hear the circumstances Hawk. Just not fair is it? Condolences to you, Sheryl and friends and family of your son.

Message 69 of 83
Latest reply

Dear friend, I want to put my arms around you and let your head rest on my shoulder if that would ease the pain. Five years ago I went through the same trauma when I had to bury my eldest son in Adelaide and never knew what caused him to leave this world on his own accord.

My tears are shed from both of us for both of you. People say; time heals, but it takes a very long time before a parent can get over the loss of a child.

Big hugs from us, Erica and Peter

Message 70 of 83
Latest reply