Message 1 of 83
Latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

What did I do so wrong

Sorry to hear that, man

Message 51 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.  May the fond memories of the good times you've shared with your son help you through this time of sorrow.

Message 52 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

I don't know you hawks, but I've seen you are a truly kind and caring person, don't blame yourself.  No words can express my feeling for your loss - deepest sympathy to you, your wife & family.  I hope you can share the cherished memories of the good times you had with your son as you comfort each other and that some comfort may also come from knowing so many people here care and feel for you at this time

Message 53 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

What did I do so wrong....

A question every person asks themself when life has dealt them more than their share of cruel blows.

You didn't do anything wrong, Hawk. There's no rhyme or reason to so much that happens in life.

I wish you the strength to bear all the pain you're in. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Message 54 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

I am so sorry that you are enduring this pain.  I wish you and your family my sincerest sympathy and strength.

DEB

Message 55 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

idlewhile
Community Member

Heart May the road rise for you and the wind be always at your back. Heart

Message 56 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

@idlewhile wrote:

Heart May the road rise for you and the wind be always at your back. Heart

So sorry, I had no idea of the circumstances. This is an old Irish proverb always spoken to wish God speed. 

My deepest and sincerest sympathy to you and your family.

Message 57 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

xo Mr and Mrs Hawk xo
Message 58 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 59 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

I was given this when I lost my son tragically, and it has brought me much comfort over the yrs....14yrs on, I still read it. Hawk, maybe in time it will also help you to cope with your losses.Heart

for Tim.jpg

Message 60 of 83
Latest reply