What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Re: What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

It seems - there is more than - one paddock - with a few loose roos. Robot Happy

Message 91 of 182
Latest reply

Some interesting tatts in this link:

50 Boldest Tattoo Fails (alot.com)

Message 92 of 182
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

She needs one of these

Man builds world's fastest mobility scooter

I just need the basket, please? Preferably red to match my Lalmobile, lol! 

You could put it on your trike.

Huh? I have a scooter very similar to the one pictured. 4 wheels, not 3. Why would you think I have a trike? I don't think I'd trust a motorized 3 wheeler too much. 

Message 93 of 182
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

@lalbo-81 After your recent CAP filled effort, heres another one that may get lost in translation. Its a picture I took for you on the farm " in the top paddock " !!!

Not surre if they meanimng the lal has been there to that exact place. Perhaps Uluru.

Uluru (Ayers Rock), Australia" Socks by --Iris-- | Redbubble

Tattoo

Pin on Piotr Mazur Tattoos

It would be nice if you and your minions would tell me what on earth you're trying to say. But you won't, so I'll just leave you to your conversation. Have a lovely day! 

Message 94 of 182
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

4channel wrote - Not sure if the meaning is that lal has been there to that exact place..

I think theres a few Kangeroo's loose in the top paddock...........Man Wink

Not likely,MATE. Yes, I know what that means from posts on Ebay.com. You do know that's a personal attack, right? Should I follow another poster's actions towards me and send you on vacation? No, I think not. You're far too amusing at this point. You should be an American Trump supporter, lol! 

Message 95 of 182
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

It seems - there is more than - one paddock - with a few loose roos. Robot Happy

No kidding. Those others have tin foil fences, I'm sure. 

Message 96 of 182
Latest reply

@feloniexyz wrote:

It may have been true that tattooes depicted a certain type of class , but this is not the case anymore.  Many top models have tattoos,  and I expect even the classiest lady may have a discreet one or two , just for fun. 

I have a small tattoo on one ankle( not saying I'm classy) but it means a lot to me. 

My daughter's shouted it to me for my 50th birthday. We all went to the tattoo parlor on the day. Had fun designing it prior to going and ended up with 2 bluebirds holding a scroll in their beaks with my daughter's names on it. 

The tattoist liked it so much , he asked permission to use it on future clients. 

Tattooes are an art form , as with all art,  beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some are beautiful,  some are ugly , but each one represents an indelible memory of the bearers life. 

Whether they regret it,  or not,  I don't. 

Never have , never will .

I didn't say it was necessarily the case now with tatts although again, I think it depends slightly on how much of the body is covered as someone who has all their body, limbs and neck covered is likely to be judged to some extent.

As I mentioned earlier, I think tattoos have gone mainstream. You're getting people now with tattoos who probably would not have had them eg 50 years ago.

There definitely was an element of classification associated with them back in the early to mid 20th century.

Times change.

I'm not saying tattoos are good or bad as such or commenting on how much of their body a person should cover in tattoos, just saying that, like clothes, hairstyle, age, accent, some people will use them when making snap judgements.  I'm not saying those judgements will necessarily be right, either. 

Message 97 of 182
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

4channel wrote - Not sure if the meaning is that lal has been there to that exact place..

@lalbo-81 wrote:

Not likely,MATE. Yes, I know what that means from posts on Ebay.com. You do know that's a personal attack, right? Should I follow another poster's actions towards me and send you on vacation? No, I think not. You're far too amusing at this point. You should be an American Trump supporter, lol! 

I'm not seeing any personal attack. Me, vacation? Does Circle want me on vacation?

@domino-710 wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

No kidding. Those others have tin foil fences, I'm sure. 

Better to be called this

How To Make Tinfoil People Sculptures | Children's Museum of Sonoma County

Than be this

Stars & Stripes USA Crew Socks – Chowdaheadz

But like you I'm not this

Red White and Blue: How Color Defines Us

And I'd never have a tatoo of this guy below

Trump Tattoos - Tattoo Ideas, Artists and Models

To me the man is a dishones low-life  creep and I'd trust a rat before I'd trust him.

So you're wrong.

I don't know if you've heard of Ron Paul but I would support him if I was in the US.

Trump wouldn't even come up to the bubble gum stuck on Mr. Paul's shoe sole.

Game a virtual win for Ron Paul

Message 98 of 182
Latest reply

Have you ever considered posting something that will fit in a screen?

Most of what you post are scrollers, even when you have to pad them out with irrelevant rubbish, like this one.

Message 99 of 182
Latest reply

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

Links please.........Oh there isnt any,............... funny about that..........Its an expression that is rarely used and when it is, it is really only country people who use it. .........You wont find it on Ebay.com...................You have just outed yourself as

Spoiler
A SOCK PUPPET !!!!  
Message 100 of 182
Latest reply