What's on top of your Fridge?

I was looking through a real estate site and in one house the fridge was chock a block with "stuff" covering the whole top.

It made me look at mine hahaa......I've got an old style phone for when we get a power failure and can't use the new type, a small basket with electrical tape, toothpicks, one of those "magical" dusters that supposedly attract dust from the keyboard, some curtain hooks and a ball of string.

Why ?  I have no idea and I'm sure I'd never look there if I needed most of that "stuff".

So what's on yours?

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: What's on top of your Fridge?

My mixmaster, a basket full of medicines/painkillers etc, incence and burner, and a tin full of knives.

I don't know what normal is anymore
Message 21 of 63
Latest reply

Mine has an ever increasing number of  fridge magnets all over the front too, jenni.

Message 22 of 63
Latest reply

So a few keep medicines etc and for some it's a surface that attracts "stuff"

and icy needs to visit everyone with her duster in hand.

I have a husband who finds it necessary to put "something" on any surface that is bare.  I've tested this and it's true......any surface, anywhere.......except the fridge and freezer.

Message 23 of 63
Latest reply

Yes it all gets a bit obsessive..i try to shut my eyes when i spot magnets in the gift shops now...I also have learnt not to buy the big chunky magnets that always fall off within a day and smash into little  pieces all over the floor

Message 24 of 63
Latest reply

jenni I use to have magnets from all the places we've lived on the door front but with OH trying to cover any bare spot on anything else I decided I needed something "bare".

Message 25 of 63
Latest reply

Hello dolly xxxx

haven't seen you on here for ages...hope all is well now? your kidlets must be growing?

Message 26 of 63
Latest reply

My kids bring me magnets home from oseas now. I used to do the collecting. Youngest is going overseas for 7 mths and said get ready for some more fridge magnets.

They may reposess some of them when they get their own houses one day I guess.

Not fond of the big clunky ones that fall off and chip/break either.

Message 27 of 63
Latest reply

On top............. a basket full of dog stuff.
Message 28 of 63
Latest reply

A friend used to have a bamboo type blind hung on a wall and instead of magnets from o/s or places that family and friends had been, she asked them for postcards and theywere inserted on the blind.  Like a big collage, looked really good and I'd always thought it would be good on the back of the loo door....something to look at lol

Message 29 of 63
Latest reply

Hiya soul!
All is well here ๐Ÿ™‚ The older two will be 10 and 7 in a few weeks, and little K is 29 months!

I don't know what normal is anymore
Message 30 of 63
Latest reply