Why block Indian flights instead of USA flights ?

Current figures:
USA 98k cases per million 1764 deaths per million.
India 13k cases per million 142 deaths per million.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 1 of 132
Latest reply
131 REPLIES 131

Re: Why block Indian flights instead of USA flights ?

I agree , is not the infection rate or untimely fatalities of any particular country , is a matter of how many infected people are arriving from a particular country

However i think if we block returnees from a particular country we should establish enhanced support , health , financial , whatever

India based hotel 4 day quarantine with daily onsite lab testing testing to ensure clean enough to risk a freedom flight might enable resumption of repatriation , but that would require inter-continental organisation....

Message 21 of 132
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 22 of 132
Latest reply

I do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to support Australian citizens stranded in India. If they are unable to return home, then they need to be protected in India. While I realize it would be difficult to carry out, I think the Government should try to arrange vaccinations for as many Australians as possible in India. The risk they are exposed to is extreme and they are our people. When fully vaccinated, quarantine arrangements could be made in our country and they could be brought home.

Message 23 of 132
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

I do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to support Australian citizens stranded in India. If they are unable to return home, then they need to be protected in India. While I realize it would be difficult to carry out, I think the Government should try to arrange vaccinations for as many Australians as possible in India. The risk they are exposed to is extreme and they are our people. When fully vaccinated, quarantine arrangements could be made in our country and they could be brought home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quarantine part is OK but vaccination shouldn't be a requirement for someone to return to their home. And vaccinated people can still shed the disease.

Message 24 of 132
Latest reply

LOL - ' shed ' the disease - means they are able to rid themselves eventually.

Hopefully - vaccinated is vaccintated.

Message 25 of 132
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quarantine part is OK but vaccination shouldn't be a requirement for someone to return to their home. And vaccinated people can still shed the disease.

Nowhere did I state vaccination should be a requirement to return home. I stated it should be considered to "protect" them, while they are trapped in a foreign county that is experiencing hundreds of thousands of new infections every day. I assume most people would want to keep them as safe as possible, and alive.

Message 26 of 132
Latest reply

Agreed, and I can't imagine many Aussies over there would be knocking it back, I certainly wouldn't if I were in a place where I would be so exposed to the virus.

I am one of those who beleive a mask would not help in such a densly affected area, infact the masks we were using were basically useless unless we replaced them every 10 minutes anyway. I think social distancing was what helped us most.

Message 27 of 132
Latest reply

-- -- -- --

-- -- -- --

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

I do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to support Australian citizens stranded in India. If they are unable to return home, then they need to be protected in India. While I realize it would be difficult to carry out, I think the Government should try to arrange vaccinations for as many Australians as possible in India. The risk they are exposed to is extreme and they are our people. When fully vaccinated, quarantine arr-angements could be made in our country and they could be brought home.

@4channel wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

Nowhere did I state vaccination should be a requirement to return home. I stated it should be considered to "protect" them, while they are trapped in a foreign county that is experiencing hundreds of thousands of new infections every day. I assume most people would want to keep them as safe as possible, and alive.

I was hoping that you didn't mean vaccinations wouldn't be a requirement when you said .... "When fully vaccinated, quarantine arrangements could be made in our country and they could be brought home. ". And I believe that vaccination should never be a requirement for someone to return home etc.. If that happens then we have lost something precious. And vaccinated people can still pass on diseases.

At this particular time, people are being vaccinated with an experimental vaccine as it can take from between 5 and 10 years for proper tests to be done. There already have been casualty from vaccination.

The below is just for you to help put things in perspective

Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

چند جمله از دکتر peter Mccullough

•Apr 12, 2021

Dr.Ravazadeh
1.33K subscribers

چند جمله از دکتر peter Mccullough، نفر ممتاز در جهان از نظر انتشار تحقیقات علمی در مورد بیماری های قلبی و کلیوی، مدیر مسئول دو مجله بزرگ علمی :
1️⃣ هیچ توجیه علمی برای واکسن زدن افراد سالم زیر ۵۰ سال نیست .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0JdX03-V0

---------------------------------------------------------------

DR PETER MCCULLOUGH SAYS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE EARLY TREATMENT FOR COVID HAS BEEN CENSORED
•Premiered Apr 10, 2021

The Whistleblower Newsroom
910 subscribers

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH BLAMES HIGH COVID DEATH TOLL ON MASSIVE CENSORSHIP OF EFFECTIVE TREATMENT PROTOCOL AND SAYS THAT 85% OF PATIENTS GIVEN MULTI-DRUG TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TESTING POSITIVE RECOVER WITH “COMPLETE AND DURABLE” IMMUNITY: An Internist, cardiologist and professor of medicine, Dr McCollough treats covid patients and was involved in two major studies indicating that treatment is the key to getting covid under control. The pandemic could have been over by now, he says, if those who tested positive for covid had been immediately treated before they fell ill enough to be hospitalized. He also says that thousands could have been, and still could be saved if the treatment protocol he and other physicians use were not suppressed.

Link to McCullough et al study on early multi drug treatment of Covid in "Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine." See page 522 of study for diagram showing treatment/drugs for ages and phases of illness: https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2153-8174/RCM2020264.shtml

Link to American Physicians and Surgeon's "Guide to Home-Based Covid Treatment": 

https://aapsonline.org/CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVxSyhJUAo

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH--Save Yourself, Your Family, the World From COVID-19
•Dec 11, 2020

Peter Breggin MD
41.2K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDIKsB8KfU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 28 of 132
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

-- -- -- --

-- -- -- --

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

I do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to support Australian citizens stranded in India. If they are unable to return home, then they need to be protected in India. While I realize it would be difficult to carry out, I think the Government should try to arrange vaccinations for as many Australians as possible in India. The risk they are exposed to is extreme and they are our people. When fully vaccinated, quarantine arr-angements could be made in our country and they could be brought home.

@4channel wrote:

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

I was hoping that you didn't mean vaccinations wouldn't be a requirement when you said .... "When fully vaccinated, quarantine arrangements could be made in our country and they could be brought home. ". And I believe that vaccination should never be a requirement for someone to return home etc.. If that happens then we have lost something precious. And vaccinated people can still pass on diseases.

At this particular time, people are being vaccinated with an experimental vaccine as it can take from between 5 and 10 years for proper tests to be done. There already have been casualty from vaccination.

The below is just for you to help put things in perspective

Spoiler

چند جمله از دکتر peter Mccullough

•Apr 12, 2021

Dr.Ravazadeh
1.33K subscribers

چند جمله از دکتر peter Mccullough، نفر ممتاز در جهان از نظر انتشار تحقیقات علمی در مورد بیماری های قلبی و کلیوی، مدیر مسئول دو مجله بزرگ علمی :
1️⃣هیچ توجیه علمی برای واکسن زدن افراد سالم زیر ۵۰ سال نیست .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0JdX03-V0

---------------------------------------------------------------

DR PETER MCCULLOUGH SAYS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE EARLY TREATMENT FOR COVID HAS BEEN CENSORED
•Premiered Apr 10, 2021

The Whistleblower Newsroom
910 subscribers

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH BLAMES HIGH COVID DEATH TOLL ON MASSIVE CENSORSHIP OF EFFECTIVE TREATMENT PROTOCOL AND SAYS THAT 85% OF PATIENTS GIVEN MULTI-DRUG TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TESTING POSITIVE RECOVER WITH “COMPLETE AND DURABLE” IMMUNITY: An Internist, cardiologist and professor of medicine, Dr McCollough treats covid patients and was involved in two major studies indicating that treatment is the key to getting covid under control. The pandemic could have been over by now, he says, if those who tested positive for covid had been immediately treated before they fell ill enough to be hospitalized. He also says that thousands could have been, and still could be saved if the treatment protocol he and other physicians use were not suppressed.

Link to McCullough et al study on early multi drug treatment of Covid in "Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine." See page 522 of study for diagram showing treatment/drugs for ages and phases of illness: https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2153-8174/RCM2020264.shtml

Link to American Physicians and Surgeon's "Guide to Home-Based Covid Treatment": 

https://aapsonline.org/CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVxSyhJUAo

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH--Save Yourself, Your Family, the World From COVID-19
•Dec 11, 2020

Peter Breggin MD
41.2K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDIKsB8KfU

Perspective - sheesh - that is verbal chloroform. 

Message 29 of 132
Latest reply

So I wonder how many of these "Indian" people stuck in India hold dual India/Australian citizenship and actually live in India, but are now trying to use their Australian citizenship to get out of the country?

Message 30 of 132
Latest reply