Why?

What do the MODS actually do?  One thing I know, they do not read before they take action.  Why on the earth would they move this topic:  Attention all clothing sellers!...

to selling section?  Despite the title it has nothing really to do with selling. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Why?

I noticed the same this morning. I'd assumed, like you, they'd not read the post, and merely because I'd included the word 'sellers' in the header, moved the thread!

Maybe we should contact their C/S department?

service-staff-not-polite.jpg

NB...Wonder where this thread will end up?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

Really?

I was just getting ready to take the advice offered and

'Perchupandairtheuniverseintheshadyandcoolplaceafterdehydrating'

Woman LOL

Guess I wont be doing that now..might have a coffee and a hot fruit bun.

YUM.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

Curious...I thoughjt you'd have been more a 'keepflatdrilyintheshadyandcoolplaceafterdehydrating' kind of person!

Oh well - enjoy your cuppa and bun!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

lol 

its sunny in Melbournetown today...

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

idlewhile
Community Member

They respond to click bait, a word they have on their radar, or a fave poster who's allowed to report the most benign thing and get it removed.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

@idlewhile wrote:

They respond to click bait, a word they have on their radar, or a fave poster who's allowed to report the most benign thing and get it removed.

Click bait - presuming it means trigger words -  I can understand , but  logic dictates (to me at least) that  'fave' posters would more likely  be those who don't spam them  with frivolous reports.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

@idlewhile wrote:

But.....it wasn't removed.....just moved to the Selling Boards

Soooo,  nope on that one

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Why?

@youcandoityoucandoityoucandoit wrote:

lol 

its sunny in Melbournetown today...

Yes indeed - a lovely day.
I've been out making hay while the sun shines...well, mowing lawns, anyway!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply