Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Italian Court Rules MMR Causes Autism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160054/MMR-A-mothers-victory-The-vast-majority-doctors-say-link-triple-jab-autism-Italian-court-case-reignite-controversial-debate.html#axzz2Jgv3Z9KN Interesting read. Not sure the validity of the following li...

What's For Dinner?

I'm quite excited about mine which is cooking now. I'm boiling a chicken for stock. It's smelling good. When it's cooked, I'm going to use the meat to make a curry and the stock for cooking rice in. I'm going to add chopped onions to the rice and veg...

Only the 2nd day of school and I'm already exhausted.

My 6 1/2 year old daughter has Aspergers Syndrome (AS). She is very high functioning but also very anxious. We have been counting down on the calendar since the beginning on January how many more days until school. She asked me last week "How many mo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What a bad sport - but we already knew that.

Anthony M, wooooo is he a mad little hornet, he lost his fight Boo Hoo (not), go Daniel. Also the runner who's name I forget (not worth remembering) he is also having a whinge. Why are they so mad ? I am sick and tired of this "them and us" mentality...

Public Property ?

today i had an incident occur involving my 3 and 3 quarter year old son . its something that happens reasonably often.. and i wonder if it is rude of me to respond in the way i do. I take him with me to the local shopping precinct in order to run som...

• 72 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A thin Joe Hockey

Joe has had lap band surgery. He looked great yesterday at the Press Club but I think it will take a bit of getting used to. He was advised to go that route because he has a very young family & a very stressful job.

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can Julian Assange run for the Senate

Julian Assange, according to the SMH, has announced that he will run for a Senate position. Can he do this while still resident in the UK? If he has to return to Australia to do so, how can he leave the foreign embassy he is in? Does anyone know?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it just me or is this heartbreaking to read?

It is an excerpt from a book and it is too long to post so have only put the link in. It is a mothers book about the struggle to out her 7 year old daughter on a diet. Dotted throughout the article are comments from the mother about her own dieting a...