Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it just me or is anyone else sick

Of channel nines..........breaking news..............every hour. I think they are over doing the .............breaking news...............thing now. I remember being a child that if it was ...............breaking news............it actually was a hug...

Gillard begins to sweat as Labor in death zone

The election falls on The Day Of Atonement, It will be Australias Day Of Atonement when they vote Labor out. Two party preferred is Libs 56% Labor 44% Gillard begins to sweat by: Dennis Shanahan. AS the final parliamentary term of this government res...

PM's cabinet splits as Roxon, Evans quit

Rome is burning and Labor is imploding and more will come and its all under Gillards leadership. JULIA GILLARD has been forced into an emergency Cabinet reshuffle following the shock resignations last night of Attorney-General Nicola Roxon and Higher...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More Labor Resignations to Come??

The gossip is there are more resignations to come as Labor flails about trying to steady the ship & Gillard tries to soothe her party members for leaving them in the dark over many of her bad judgement calls & decisions. Australian National Universit...

Classic Album Covers Recreated Using Kittens

My son sent me this: Something from the back cat-alogue! Classic album covers recreated using kittensRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270060/Classic-album-covers-given-makeover-using-pictures-kittens.html#ixzz2JjmpipLKFollow us: @M...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want a refund

on the long weekend. The weather was rubbish and all the Aussie Day Celebrations were cancelled. I feel robbed. :_|

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anyone have a clue....

... as to what taxpayers are paying out to parliamentarians who are no longer in parliament. They get a parliamentary pension for life and I understand , a gold pass for free travel.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful