Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Life of Pi

Has anyone seen the movie? I'm hearing good reports about it and the previews look good. I had read the book but it bored me witless and I couldn't imagine a movie - but am thinking I might go now.

Tim Mathieson....blunder or not?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/15975324/pms-partner-jokes-about-prostate-exams/ Prime Minister Julia Gillard's partner, Tim Mathieson, has made a joke about Asian women and prostate examinations during a speech at The Lodge. The remark wa...

The smart money on Abbott to win Lodge

A SWAG of federal Labor seats would fall in NSW at the upcoming election, putting Tony Abbott into office with a comfortable margin. That is the conclusion of analysts at gaming firm Sportsbet, which has just released its 2013 election odds - seat-by...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mum holds toddler down for tattoo

X-( :_| A Mum (believed to be in Cuba) is filmed holding her screaming toddler down to be tattooed. A TWISTED mum has been caught on camera restraining her screaming toddler son as he is given a TATTOO. The clip shows the terrified lad, believed to b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends

For months it has bugged me that I seem to be the one that phones my friends for chat, they never contact me. I'm the one that will go and visit them, yet they they never invite for a coffee. I send a message through Facebook or send a text and they ...

Did anyone see Today Tonight with Tracey Grimshaw?

Only saw the last few minutes, so don't know what happened, but, I literally did not recognise her till I heard her talk and then it took a little bit to sink in it was Tracey. She has blonded her hair, which was not styled at all, like left to dry n...

just a postage suggestion

I work for aussiepost and can emphaisise enough to make sure your packages or envelopes are very vrery secure as mail these days are sorted by machines and if you stifk somrthing solid in an normal envelope it wont maake it ,,,,,, even some parcels n...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful