Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption this # 172

Ends Saturday, September 1st - mid arvo - ish Winner decided by kudos In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP Winner to start new comp. Have fun and good luck!

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

AFL sees another sad example of agression

Andrew Gaff, Andrew Brayshaw and why this random act of AFL violence is particularly shocking http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-06/brayshaw-gaff-why-random-act-of-violence-is-shocking/10076978

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! NASA images show a world on fire

At all times, somewhere across the globe, there will be fire. These fires might be agricultural fires, they might be controlled burns, but they also might be wildfires, spreading out of control. New images, taken using NASA'sWorldview application, sh...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Helpful

My computers dying (sad face)

yes, my old faithful is struggling, constant crashes ect. so last tuesday i bit the bullet and ordered a new box of tricks. ready to go, windows 10 ect ect. now i'm waiting on delivery but the darn fastway tracking is showing nothing since 'pickup' l...

• 46 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Song Challenge. Subject is Children.

Ends on Sunday 26th August. The subject is CHILDREN.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has receive...

Resolved! Caption this #171

Caption this #171 Ends August 25th in the evening (could be a little late due to computer issues) Winner decided by kudos Good luck!

caprtion.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE - Theme is: A ROOM IN THE HOUSE

Ends on Wed 22nd August 2018 (lunchtime) Theme is A ROOM IN THE HOUSENO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Great buy

Elvis fans ....wow just wow Elvis Presley Diamond Ring 39 Diamonds "ELVIS 73" Inside. From Graceland Memphis Only $100,000 And it must be genuine as they got it off his hairdresser.........

Aretha Franklin R.I.P

Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul with a voice that influenced a generation of singers, dies aged 76 http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-17/aretha-franklin-queen-of-soul-dies-aged-76/10114234

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful