Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This #106

Winner is chosed by kudos. In case of a draw, OP chooses the winner. The winner posts a new photo. #106 closes Wednesday 28th t June at around 6pm Sydney time

Funny-looking-Poultry-570x428.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

making babies.....

A kind of strange - feeling -story...... A young lady I know, (via a very dear friend of mine) has announced she is pregnant.She is 27yrs old and has one child aged around 7yrs old. Proudly a single mum, and she is doing the best she can. Nothing to ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Catholic church promotes devil theory.

Outrageous Stolen Generation lesson labelled emotional abuse An outrageously stupid idea from a school trying to give its class a lesson on the nation’s Stolen Generation has been deemed “emotional abuse” by fuming parents. According to reports a gro...

Whatever happened to?

Dame moo pkberyltimtambearnewbeginnings Cant recall her full id, she married a much younger guy, had 2 daughters from a prior marriage.purplecarrottopfreddy She was a female, lovely lady.pauline. I remember she was in a wheelchair, lived in Adelaide ...

Resolved! Photo challenge # 9 - Theme is "S"

Theme is 'S' - it can be something that starts with the letter S ....or the letter itself or whatever you can come up with. Everyone is welcome to enter ..... Anyone can give kudos Photo MUST be your own work .......Photo enhancement is permitted, bu...

• 47 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Four day music challenge - theme is "Working for a Living"

Four Day Music Challenge ~ "Working for a Living"Ends Tuesdayay, June 27, at 8PM (ish)NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poste...

• 25 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Lizards In Space

Gecko-Inspired Robot Could Snag Space Junk Robotic pincers inspired by geckos could help collect garbage in space, a new study finds. In experiments, the device was able to glom on to objects in the lab and even floating items within the Internationa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Manus Island

Government could pay compensation to almost 2,000 detainees over treatment http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-13/lawyers-predict-biggest-human-rights-settlement-in-australia/8610780 And isnt this just dandy, not only have we paid (well we dont really...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Firefox Users

Today I find I cannot post messages if using the Firefox browser as it no longer supports Java script. So I now have to use Internet Explorer to post here. Using this site just gets worse and worse. can't wait for the "improvements" to come in July. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turkey to stop teaching evolution in secondary schools as part of new national curriculum

Education official says students too young to understand 'controversial subject' Evolution will no longer be taught in Turkish secondary schools after being described as a “controversial subject” by the government. Preesident Recep Tayyip Erdogan has...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Photo challenge # 8 Theme is "L"

Theme is 'L' - it can be something that starts with the letter L ....or the letter itself or whatever you can come up with. Everyone is welcome to enter ..... Anyone can give kudos Photo MUST be your own work .......Photo enhancement is permitted, bu...

• 30 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Politicians to get pay rise

Our esteemed alleged politicians are to get a hefty pay rise based on their performance (official joke I am sure). Australian taxpayers need have no worries about forking out for these creatures because the Chinese will pick up the tab. Federal MPs t...