Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! telephone to glory

Was just talking to Jonathon Thurston... Jimmy helped me.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-QsMYqzoY it's on go the Cowboys ( I never ever thought I would type that)

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge........Theme is "60'-70's Psychedelic Music"

Four Day music challenge , theme is "60's-70's Psychedelic Music"- this theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST, Sunday, the 4th.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the U...

Perth is the place to be now. AFL results.

A happy place is Perth now no doubt. West Coast through to prelim final and Fremantle through to prelim final. Tigers can do it, can't they deb? Sydney to meet either Richmond or Nth Melb and Hawthorn to meet either Adelaide or Western bulldogs.

hello I is back

Three months in hospital and rehab and it is so good to be home.. Well thats the good news apart from they found out what the problem isThe bad news is they have no idea how to treat it as there is not very much known about it.. It is a sort of motor...

Daylight Savings Starts

Don't forget Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, the Northern Territory or Western Australia. Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October, when clocks are put forward one hour. It ends at 2am (which is 3am Daylight Sa...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Another School Shooting in the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Gun Nuts".

(KVAL,KATU) ROSEBURG, Ore. – Emergency crews are responding to a deadly shooting on the Umpqua Community College campus Thursday morning, an Oregon State Police spokesperson said.The Oregon Attorney General's Office has confirmed 13 dead, up fro repo...

'Life' for Anzac Day plotter.

Well actually he hasn't got 'life' in the true meaning of the word, he's got a measly five years which, in effect, could see this evil little toerag, walking the streets again at the end of this period. Is your judiciary system as ridiculous as ours ...

Bon Voyage !

Good Luck to her. Personally I get acrophobia on thick socks. http://www.itv.com/news/2015-10-01/adventurer-begins-13-000-mile-solo-bi-plane-flight-from-britain-to-australia-in-footsteps-of-amy-johnson/

Happy Grand Final Holiday

After a thought bubble moment our Glorious Leader in Victoria thought that all Victorians need a holiday to celebrate the Grand and be able to go ibto the city and watch the parade. What he didn't do ((Besides think more than a second about the flow ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful