Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 day music pleasure theme is "Down"

Four Day music challenge , theme is "Down"- this theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST, Wednesday, the 30th.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your cho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 147 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Could someone explain please :)

Is there any good reason why people should not send their address in email or eBay message?Lately I have bought heaps of stuff that needs to be picked up. Most people refuse to use email or eBay message to send the address. They want to either text i...

Slight Technical Hitch

Hubby went to do some work on the truck today which involved the use of the forklift. He backed the truck out from under cover, then fired up the forklift and backed it out.Then he noticed the resident Whistling Dick (shrike thrush) fly in under the ...

wd3.jpg wd.jpg

Visiting Christchurch

Im going to Christchurch for a few days for the Scape Biennale.. Has anybody got any good tips for places to eat, visit, things to do?Will be staying in the city, but am open to hearing any suggestions..Thanks in advance..

Decluttering your home

Is Peter Walsh selling on ebay or something? I just saw him convince an old bloke that he should declutter his books and the man wanted to keep a hard back copy of a James Bond book by Ian Fleming and he got him to throw it in the donate bin. Does he...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Croco-pegs

Perfect for hanging your Mick Dundees on the clothes line. I really should find something better to do than turn clothes pegs into crocodiles.Nah, who am I kidding? I'm having fun.

• 21 replies
  • 12 Helpful

$100m women's safety package announced

Great to see the new PM taking this issue seriously by increasing funding and putting other measures in place. http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/24/06/45/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-to-commit-41m-to-tackle-domestic-violence Minister for Wo...

The bird's eye.

A part of the ritual for the dead is the scattering of glass marbles on the grave.Sometimes I'll find a marble that is perfect for making into a pendant, and I'll keep it aside to make a bird's eye. .

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful