Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge Theme Is "Pleasure"

Four Day music challenge , theme is "Pleasure"- this theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST, Saturday, the 26th.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Red Light Camera

I got flashed today for running the red. Except I didn't My car roll over the white line triggering the Light to go on but I stopped, So when the 2nd light came on, I haven't moved. Am I expecting a letter?

Resolved! quiting smoking

Have been a 20 pack a day smokerFor nearly 40 years and stopped cold turkeyOn Monday So have made it 4 days without a smokeFeel like I am going crazy And don't want to go near a shop for a whileUntil I feel safe to avoid the impulse to buyA packetNot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 280 replies
  • 8 Helpful

The LPs

I don't think I've mentioned them enough lately I've just got home from a week with LP2, including a couple of visits with LP1. OMG they are gorgeous! I knew Nannaness would be wonderful, but this is ridiculous

image.png

Funding for Domestic Violence

Great to see the new PM taking this issue seriously , especially since his predessor had drastically cut funding, by increasing funding and putting other measures in place. http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/24/06/45/prime-minister-malcolm-turn...

Resolved! A closer look at our PM

https://theyvoteforyou.org.au/people/representatives/wentworth/malcolm_turnbull Some really surprising things there

Resolved! Stuck

Can anyone else access ebay pages? Or is it just me? I seem to be stuck in Community. All discussion boards are fine 'Cept I can't get my smilies either : - ( <

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful