Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection photo challenge WINNER is

Amber ! 'Coz she has a skwerl and skwerls beat everything but because she's off having a wonderful time in England J*oono can be the winner 16 for the accidental elephant collection Have you noticed when you mention you like something everyone starts...

amber win.jpg 16 joono.jpg

Passive aggressive?

Adam Goodes chose not to get the cheers and respect he would have got from the crowd, he chose not to acknowledge the people who loved him and elevated him to a position he could only have reached by playing football, he chose to leave the game in si...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ebay Australia.

Unlike America Australian Ebay is not the place where you can get something cheap. But that is the place where you can sell your **bleep** for good money.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bikers Thread

Hello! It's a beautiful day out here, anyone going for a ride, been for a ride lately, or got a bike at all?

Bestselling author Jackie Collins dies

Bestselling author Jackie Collins has died of breast cancer, aged 77. "It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today," the family said in a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Golden (bleep) wattle.

The golden wattle has flowered, and chosen today, in particular to fill the air with pollen.I feel washed out, in pain, like I'd rather be anywhere else, and that's just for starters...If I thought it would do me any good I'd take to the tree with a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yet another example why Australia needs to support our scientists :)

yet another example why the Australian government needs to INCREASE funding for our scientists, instead of decreasing.. http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/australian-scientist-wins-ig-nobel-prize-for-uncooking-an-egg-20150918-gjpq12.html