Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge - Theme is RING

.Theme Is RINGEnds 8.00 pm on FRIDAY 11th July ESTSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBED...

Mrs Elephant

Can you tell us what you thought of the first chapter of "Go Set a Watchman"? This book will be an amazing event in modern literature. Shame that the author is so ill and might not enjoy the adulation.

Friday's Fish Story

A group of divers have captured incredible vision of the moment a great white shark photobombed their close up encounter with another hungry shark at South Africa's Mossel Bay. Remo Sabatini was filming a great white tearing its way through a hunk of...

catfish dialoges.jpg

Resolved! Knitting for new baby help please

I have decided I'm going to attemp to knit a cardi each for the new babies, and have found this pattern which I'm assured I should be able to manage Can someone help me with the sizing please. I think the smallest one seems way too small for even a n...

image.jpg

Fishy Feel Good Story.

Fish at Japan's Shima Marineland escapes predators and survives for seven years A Goldfish thrown into an aquarium tank as a snack for bigger fish is discovered SEVEN YEARS later after successfully managing to hide from predators... and has now been ...

Foul Reaction by Chef

Feathers were flying when a prison Chef reacted to a prison Cleaner's appraisal of a dish. Warning: Some viewers may find the picture disturbing. Spoiler (Highlight to read)http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-07/prison-fight-over-chicken-parmigiana/66...

Floyd vs Manny

Anybody got it on Foxtel? "To watch the fight in Australia will be via Foxtel’s premier pay-per-view channel, Main Event. Customers can order the fight for a one-off price of $59.95." Want to know more? I don't normally follow the boxing, but after h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful