Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

40 women murdered

Counting Dead Women Australia researchers of Destroy The Joint have reported that the tally of women who have died a a result of violence this year has now reached 40.

Chinese Juice Sold as "Aussie Made"

Aussie company caught flogging 'Australian-made' juice straight from China An Aussie company has been caught red-handed trying to flog an ‘Australian made’ juice product that comes from China. The consumer watchdog found that The Real Juice Company, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Borbidge Sheldon Election Review

Well here it is https://lnp.org.au/election-review/ I have posted the executive summary of the review below. A pdf of the full text of the report can be found at the link above. I think the report correctly finds that the LNP election campaign was po...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AWU's Scott Mc Dine Wants Australian Natural Gas Reserves

AWU national secretary Scott McDine will tell Congress on Wednesday that the absence of a national reservation policy was 'perhaps the most egregious modern example of our government selling out the interests of Australian workers for the benefit of ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge theme is STOP/START

Ends 10 am on Thursday, May 28th. AEST Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS ...

rarest kind of one of the worlds most common birds found in Melbourne-check this little guy out!

want to watch something that is pretty amazing and rare? little white angel... http://www.theage.com.au/technology/sci-tech/the-rarest-kind-of-one-of-the-worlds-most-common-birds-found-in-melbourne-20150524-gh7eid.html

Australian Families Living On Less Than $18 Per Day

A national study by the Salvation Army has revealed shocking rates of poverty with survey participants surviving on an average of less than $18 a day, after covering housing costs. The survey of 2400 people who visited Salvation Army centres across A...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not sure I can manage that

I just opened the roll of curtain material I bought and the first thing I see is the care label that saysKEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHTwt?