Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day music challenge. Theme is ... Seven Deadly Sins

Ends 1 pm on Monday, June 1st. ACST Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist. Just to expand on the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Oxtail Soup - share your recipe

I think I am going back to my childhood here I really don't like celery cooked much, love just about every other cooked vegetable Any recipe ideas out there?

RIP Joan Kirner

Sadly missed. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-01/former-victorian-premier-joan-kirner-dies/6513086 In 2012, Ms Kirner was appointed a Companion of the Order of Australia (AC) for her work in advancing equality for women, and for her political achi...

Lighten the mood

Why not lighten the mood and add a bit of humour by posting jokes. I’d like to kick it off with one that I think is funny. Two men were out on a shooting trip when an accident happened. One of the men made a frantic call to 000 telling the operator t...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FUNNY ANIMAL ANTICS

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Love & Freedom

Macey Tomlin on Love and Freedom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNO-jPaTpw Does being free make you a better lover? Someone thinks so! .

Effnix can't be racists

University diversity officer keeps job despite ‘kill all white men’ tweet A UNIVERISTY diversity officer who allegedly tweeted “kill all white men”, described white people as “trash” and attempted to ban “cis men” from a social gathering has managed ...

UK Elections - Conservatives In, Labour out.

Election Live: David Cameron in No 10 as Miliband, Clegg, Farage quit - BBC News David Cameron was captured by aerial cameras on his way to Buckingham Palace. BBC Royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell says his conversation with the Queen will be a sh...

feralrusal.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hey

Hey,  I ordered a strawberry sundae,not a cup of death        

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 63 replies
  • 8 Helpful