Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australian Families Living On Less Than $18 Per Day

A national study by the Salvation Army has revealed shocking rates of poverty with survey participants surviving on an average of less than $18 a day, after covering housing costs. The survey of 2400 people who visited Salvation Army centres across A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not sure I can manage that

I just opened the roll of curtain material I bought and the first thing I see is the care label that saysKEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHTwt?

Imitation

has anyone watched Imitation - the story of how Alan Turing and his team built the machine to crack Enigma code? It was set in a time when, if you were a homosexual you could go to prison or, as in his case, be chemically casterated.

skype screen enlargement question

Since the last update I have been unable to get a full screen pic.I have tried clicking on the arrows on the top right hand corner but does not help.Any suggestions pleas.I just wish that they would stop unnecssary upgrades. It used to work fine.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Killing Season

A bloody retelling of Rudd: The Killing Season set to reignite hostilities In what is poised to be the most explosive political bloodletting on television since the last Labor leadership spill, Walkley-award-winning journalist Sarah Ferguson is set t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

QandA

What the heck did Mr Abbott do to Jacqui?She was very forthcoming in her ire........................I have to say, she was looking very pretty tonight, softer, more feminine.

What About The Children?

I am amazed and disgusted that in all the indignation over what Gillian Triggs should or shouldn't have done or who said or didn't say what to her, not ONE SINGLE POLITICIAN except, finally, Malcolm Turnbull, has commented in any way on the contents ...

Ireland Votes for Gay marriage

A remarkable result for this little country, Well done Irish, they are an extrordinary people. http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/23/europe/ireland-referendum-same-sex-marriage/

• 52 replies
  • 4 Helpful

National Sorry Day

On 26 May every year, ceremonies, marches, speeches and presentations are held around the country to commemorate Sorry Day, the day on which Australians express regret for the historical mistreatment of Aboriginal people. The first Sorry Day was held...