Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

billionaire bs

I love the way that some idiot whos father earned a ship load of money suddenly thinks they know how everything should be done. She should keep her thoughts in that fat head of hers. Plenty of room for them and don't get me started on that fat billio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! You know when there is so much to do

because all week the kids have been staying on and off because they live out of town and the car is being fixed and the place is a bit trashed (not very), and tomorrow night you are having a party, and Sunday you are having another one, and you haven...

Bikini babe - love this story.

She was mocked for a wearing a bikini by some youngsters. So she posted a shot of her 46 year old body in response. http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/life-style/nutrition-and-wellbeing/empowering-bikini-photo-of-46yearold-mum-goes-viral-20141118-11p307...

Police Charge Hacker Of Francis Abbotts Files

A SYDNEY woman faces up to two years’ jail after being charged over computer hacking that led to student records about a $60,000 scholarship granted to Tony ­Abbott’s daughter being leaked to the online magazine New Matilda. NSW police have charged F...

I just received a speeding fine

For being between 10 and 20 km over the speed limit.Fine, and 3 demerit points The notice came be email from the State Debt Recovery Office. Who would have thought my poor old clanger was capable of such speed. People, if you get one of these emails,...

Putting on Weight

The grandson who has moved back with me has been under great stress lately and has lost a lot of weight. I am trying to work out what to feed him so he will put some weight back on. Anyone have any suggestions ??

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who has been buying their Xmas gifts online?

Oh I love love love that I can so easily buy some (not all sadly) Xmas gifts online, especially on eBay. I did have to go shopping last week at the huge monstrosity of a shopping centre along with every other Xmas shopper to buy some gifts because it...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful