Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Congratulations Richo .....

Just wanted to start a thread to wish a long time poster, Richo, all the best in his retirement. Today is his last day of work so we can expect to see a lot more of him on the boards . All the best richo ......

User avatar by Community Member
  • 88 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Have you voted for your fave pics yet?

The photos are amazing. Again. What a clever bunch we are. It's been too hot here to get out and about. Over 40 degrees for days. I did sneak out and take some photos of the dry river bed but there is some pretty scary looking lightning about so I cu...

Best Christmas present... EVER !!

With just 32 more days to go before Christmas, I thought it might be fun to talk 'prezzies'. What's the best Christmas present you've EVER been given, and why? And/or what's the best Christmas present you've EVER seen someone else given, and why?

daisyfishing222Abc2.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is ROCK

Rules1. photo must be your own work2. photo can be edited but it must be your own work3 photo with the most kudos 'wins' and chooses the next theme4 creepy crawlers (spiders and snakes) in a spoiler tag please. General stuffTally done between 7 - 7:3...

Politicians aiming high

Former Qld MP back in court for fraud DISGRACED former Queensland MP Scott Driscoll is due in court to answer 16 fraud-related offences levelled against him. THE 39-year-old will make his second appearance in Brisbane Magistrates on Monday after the ...

Brothel inspector launches appeal

Ex-MP Thomson jail term appeal to begin DISGRACED former Labor MP Craig Thomson is launching his bid to avoid a jail term for his "brazen arrogance" in spending union funds on prostitutes. THOMSON was sentenced to one year in jail, with nine months s...

Resolved! Guinea Fowl experts please (wannabes welcome) :-)

My guinea fowl (male) is in constant pursuit of my brown hen (Mrs Brown).I have not decided if he hates her and is an absolute bully or he fancies her.She doesn't want to be anywhere near him, Do guinea fowls have an any port in a storm attitude