Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Halal Certification on Our Food

We have received a number of letters from people asking if we will be putting the Muslim Halal logo on our food.l To acquire Halal certification, payment is required to the endorsing body and involves a number of site inspections of both our growers ...

A great offer of wealth

..... but ..... hangon .... maybe not ?? Dear Friend,I know this email will surprise you. Please accept my offer for charity plans. My name is Mrs. Ishtar Kalif. I am a rich Syrian woman of 66 years. I was married to the late director of (KALIF SEAFO...

Resolved! Four Day Music Theme is " leaving "

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be post...

Pop-Up Advertising Videos

I have a new problem tonight. Every page I go to on any site I get a pop-up advertising video in the bottom right hand corner. A lot of the time it is Allianz. Is anyone else getting these? Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of them. They are s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ALBO TIPPED TO REPLACE SHORTEN

As media scrambles to catch up on Kathy’s explosive allegations of rape against Bill Shorten, first exposed this week in the Pickering Post, the ALP is casting a line into an almost empty talent pool for a more reputable fish. Newspapers and TV progr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Oh, Jacqui !

Everytime I start almost respect her, she comes up with something so breathtakingly dum : "The photographer who took the picture of an Afghani policewoman, which has been used in an online campaign to ban the burka, says Senator Jacqui Lambie has des...

1960's pre news cartton

Hi all ....hoping someone can help me out here. I have been trying to find a video clip of a little cartoon that I think came on before the news started. The background music is called Telstar by the Tornados. From memory, it was a little planet (Ith...