Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

World War 3 turning HOT!

Obama must be after another peace prize and bombing his way to one. Putin said they must not bomb Syria without UN approval or Syrian approval. Pope Francis said it is now a piecemeal ww3.Soon it will spread. USA wanted to bomb syria and now they hav...

Peter Slipper avoids jail and is put on two-year bond

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/former-speaker-peter-slipper-avoids-jail-for-taxi-fraud-is-put-on-twoyear-bond/story-fn59niix-1227069112752 I can't believe the difference between this ($925) and the other politicians who didn't face ...

Gillard hates Rudd hates Gillard hates Rudd hates Gillard

The party of solidarity turns out to be a nest of vipers, who bite and bite and bite again. Rudd blasts Gillard: MONTHS after Kevin Rudd was deposed as prime minister, and in the wake of Labor’s disastrous 2010 election campaign, he wrote a blisterin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Labor would Rather Die Than Go Back To Rudd

The anathema that Rudd was held in by his own party shows just how hate filled and incompetant they were in government. Rudd and Gillard will go down in infamy for their actions and Shorten's grubby factional fingerprints prints are all over the act ...

Fantastic Fiction

Anything relating to novels, short stories or other kinds of fiction. Recommendations on books to read. Requests for recommendations on books to read. Reviews of books. Types of fiction YOU like to read. The ANYTHING FICTION THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard "embarrassed

Former prime minister John Howard says he was 'embarrassed' that Australia joined the war in Iraq on intelligence that the country had weapons of mass destruction that later appeared to be inaccurate.Speaking to Channel Seven, Mr Howard says the inte...

Resolved! Not in my name

...for those who keep saying that the Muslim community is silent: http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/notinmyname-campaign-sees-young-muslims-fight-is-on-social-media/story-fnjwnhzf-1227065544531

We are going to Sydney

Going on a holiday to Sydney in a a couple of months.I grew up there but havent been back for 15 years.Hubbys only been a couple of times and its the first visit for the kids.Will be staying in Manly (where i grew up). I am so excited to see it all a...

Job applications

Thought I’d share an interesting observation from another perspective. I recently placed an advertisement for a part timer and very clearly laid out the skills required, the hours and the rate of pay and knew that I would still get applications from ...

Another 'boat' person ...

I think his book will be an interesting read - a glimpse into how more 'priviledged' people also become 'boat people': He refused a decree by Saddam Hussein to amputate the ears of Iraqi draft evaders, and wound up on a rickety boat to Australia. Now...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Winner of Photo Challenge BLUE is

Ambereyedgirl post 34 with 29 Votes 2nd is Dixo post 86 with 28 votes Equal 3rd is Bandcamp post 23 with 25 votes and Lealta post 119 with 25 votes 4th is FlannieAnnie post 97 with 24 votes Congratulations everyone and sorry for the delay in the resu...