Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recent News Items Not Considered Noteworthy By Some

Russia sends ground troops and heavy weapons into the Ukraine to support separatist ground forces Over 1500 girls sexually assaulted in Rotherham (a small English community of about 200,000) by a ring of mostly Pakistani men, with reports being delay...

Time Zone help needed

I just can't work them out - I'm wanting to get together with a group of forum friends (not this one) from all over the world on Monday 9pmEastern time - USA - there's a scale of times in various places - it says Australian Eastern Time (which is Mel...

QI and apostrophes

did anyone watch the QI episode where they discussed Apostrophes and their use?? I missed it but a friend tells me I have been using apostrophes wrongly. as in "Bill's Car" - the car that belongs to Bill should be "Bills' car".

HP notebook power cord recall

If you have a HP, check the power cord head for the marking LS-15. If it has it, go to http://h30652.www3.hp.com/ to see if your cord needs replacing. HP will do it for free under a worldwide recall if you have a verified affected cord. The adaptor i...