Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hockey, Abbott can't sell this budget...

No surprises here! "The reason why this Government would have to spend taxpayers' dollars and take that from places like schools and hospitals to sell the message is because Joe Hockey and Tony Abbott cannot sell this budget," FrontBencher Brendan O'...

Martial law in Bangkok

I think I'm cursed as far as holidays go. Just in the last 12 months, A trip to Queensland was ruined when my husband injured himself the night before and the kids and I had to go without him Because he missed that holiday I booked a week away at the...

Roger Rogerson

Why would a silly old 73 year old be still playing crooks and killers? What's the bet he uses mental illness as a defence or an excuse? After 2 stints in jail it appears he has not learned any lessons, not even the don't get caught one.I feel sorry f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resetting passwords - the merry-go-round ride

After being locked out i.e., not able to sign in, and trying to jump thru all the hoops re non appearing emails and phone numbers no longer connected it has just become easier to register a new, all be it very similar, posting id.So this is the new i...

Exercise Bike V Cross Trainer V Treadmill.

The OH has developed Gout in his foot, which is making it painful for to walk and he needs to exercise. We are considering getting an exercise machine for him to use. But are unsure which would be the best type. The Exercise Bike or a Cross Trainer o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turtles

I want to get a couple of turtles, does anyone have any pet turtles or want them. Or is anyone thinking of getting a new pet?

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can you be persuaded to vote differently?

Or does your bias and prejudice prevent you from making a careful consideration? I'm definitely biased and have some prejudices against the right however I could be persuaded to vote differently if someone could show me how we would all be better off...

Former "First Bloke" Takes Aim At Mrs Abbott

Tim Mathieson takes aim at Margie Abbott over charity work Former first bloke Tim Mathieson has accused first lady Margie Abbott of not doing enough charity work."I'm disappointed that she is not doing any charity work," he told News Corp Australia."...

• 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Women who abuse Men.

Why is it more socially acceptable for a woman to abuse a man than it is for a man to abuse a woman. Do you think there's a double standard that men get called misogynists when women can be just as guilty of misandry? Even if we're not talking about ...

EBay Hackers

www.itv.com/news/story/2014-05-21/ebay-users-urged-to-change-passwords-after-hacking/ .http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27503290

Resolved! This weeks photo challenge theme is - PERSISTENCE

Rules Photo must be your own work Photos can be digitally edited Most kudos wins Winner announced on Monday the 26th May Winner chooses next theme Please put spiders in spoiler boxes

• 125 replies
  • 0 Helpful

She must be some might fine designer

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/21/tony-abbotts-daughter-did-not-have-to-pay-for-60000-design-degree?CMP=twt_gu Tony Abbott’s daughter Frances received a “chairman’s scholarship” for a degree costing more than $60,000 from the Whitehouse In...

• 220 replies
  • 0 Helpful