Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dr Karl

I just saw this interview with this wonderful man. Everyone could learn from the telling of his experiences, about war, about Australians, about compassion, about the human condition. http://www.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/programs/one-plus-one/

Malevolent Shysters Are Damaging Australia

WHAT self-serving, malevolent shysters - deliberately damaging Australia and blaming Tony Abbott for it. Who are these hypocrites who betray Australia, peddle a traitor's leaks and demand we surrender to Indonesia, just to destroy a Prime Minister th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dog is going stir crazy

Poor Monty our Jack Russell is going totally potty. Our back fence was demolished in the storms last week and as the yard opens onto a busy road we have had to keep him indoors since.He goes for a walk twice a day, but he really wants to dive through...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

* recall on childrens Panadol *

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/19980936/gsk-recalls-kids-panadol/Incorrectly marked Children's Panadol syringes have been recalled amid fears they could lead to accidental overdoses.The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) on Friday evening issued a sa...

Taken US child found safe in Australia

An American woman found in Australia is facing extradition back to the US for taking her infant daughter from the Isle of Palms 20 years ago, federal authorities say. On Thursday, US Attorney Bill Nettles said an indictment had been unsealed charging...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Two Men Rescue Moose Eating Shark

Two men successfully rescued a beached shark on the coast of northeast Newfoundland, Canada. Derrick Chaulk was driving in Norris Arm North when he saw what he thought was a beached whale. As reported by CBC News, when he left his vehicle and got clo...

Stuff You May Not Have Known

Stuff You Probably Didn't Know!!! Early aircraft's throttles had a ball on the end of it. In order to go full throttle, the pilot had to push the throttle all the way forward into the wall of the instrument panel. Hence "balls to the wall" for going ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Spiders

I am totally petrified of spiders, makes no difference if they are daddy long legs, redbacks or tiny ones.Right now I am in the sewing room, with a towel at the door and 2 dogs and a 4 yo in here. No food, no water.I had to get a box of paperwork fro...

Drivers Claim They Were Too Drunk to Commit Murder

Albany, New York: Three people convicted of murder in deadly crashes have urged New York's highest court to throw out their convictions, arguing they were too intoxicated to know the threat they posed to others.The murder convictions of Martin Heidge...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful