Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

im new to eBay

im new to eBay and would love to get the ins and out about eBay and what its all about i think it could be a great start i would love to here from you all

Creepy Poll take 2

Do you still find it creepy that a person from this forum spends time googling your name and posting personal info here??? Do you also find it against Ebay policies?? Do you wonder why Ebay still allows this poster to say after doing it time and time...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 105 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

the F.B.I. have released its latest "most wanted" poster showing the top 16 most wanted terrorists. the liberal and other groups in America want it removed as it is racist and offensive to a certain people group. guess which people group they all com...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1269 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uniforms for NSW workers

The NSW tax payers have just paid out $6.6m to rigout our railway workers and others, the cost to dispose of the old uniforms is $300.000. Design costs were $8500.00 and they will last about 18 months. The employees who have been given these uniforms...

Are we heading for a recession?

Mr Witches and I were not long married when we had the "recession we had to have" in the late 80's so we have lived through one, it wasn't fun let me tell you. I ended up being the only person in our family with a job and we lived on 1 meal a day cau...