hello I is back

Three months in hospital and rehab and it is so good to be home..

Well thats the good news apart from they found out what the problem is

The bad news is they have no idea how to treat it as there is not very much known about it.. It is a sort of motor nerone and part ms that is effecting and atacking the nerves from within so the body is slowly attacing itself and I am now confined to a wheelchair or my motorised scooter so now have to remodel the house with ramps etc to get around as well as install a new bathroom that I can accsess Well Murphy has really done himself proud this time and thrown a real doozy at me with no feeling from the waist down and not much movement in the legs..

With no answers comeing from the doctors its a live one day at a time and if yer wake up in the morning its a bloody good day and yer use it to the best yer can wifout falling of yer twig..

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: hello I is back

bear1.jpg

I'm on your side Graham, one day at a time .... xxxxxxx

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

[[[hugs]]]

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Welcome home graham-paige ... something for you to think about..

"The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man."

- Euripides

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Fight it with all your might .Graham--adjust your abode to suit.

Hang in there bloke...................................................................................Richo.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

What the others said graham_paige.  You've got spirit and humour in adversity and the world is sorely in need of both so you can share that with us.  Please keep posting.     Image result for small flower emoticon

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

76c136a7c71c58bb6fff77aa6acb8bbc.jpg

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Hi, good to see you back, but circumstances could have been better.

As you see there is already a lot of support if you need it here. You probably know that.

Is it possible to post the medical term for the condition/s ?

I am always interested in learning and would like to source information on whether there are dietary measures to improve the condition. Cheers and keep your head up. 

image host
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Hello Kopes well the name for it is short version CIDP  or long med term

Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuopathy  which is in short a brakedown of the immune cells causing them to instead of protecting the body attacking it instead

Unfortunatlly in my case it is progressing fairly rapidly and has traveled to the chest and if it continues to do so into the arms as it has in the legs I am looking at becomeing a vertual para and if it continues from there I will be meeting my maker it seems so am calling on the luck of Irish Murphy however am thunkin at this stage I may just have run out of said luck as we have been on borowed time for some time now so it now remaines in MURPHYS hands.. 

Have been having monthly infusions as it is the only thing that they have at this time to treat it and it dose'nt seem to be working for me so far so not being a religious person I just have to keep telling that bug*** wif the sythe where to put it I guess.. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

76c136a7c71c58bb6fff77aa6acb8bbc.jpg

Glad to see someone has the courage to post a motivational quote...

And from a Christian pastor too! How times have changed since this morning...

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply