search "used" = loads and loads of USED UNDIES ewwwww

I thought that "used undies" was NOT allowed on ebay?? 

Sadly-  looks as though these listings are for More than  dirty undies- pfft How is this allowed ?

Perverts- both buying and selling are everywhere it seems-  

I'll never search  only "used" again.... I'm traumatised 

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: search "used" = loads and loads of USED UNDIES ewwwww

@theblaqqat wrote:

NOOOOOO....People 

I Looked up "USED" ONLY

NOT - used undies.. !!!!  IMO That's GROSS

used .......

And as far as looking up weird and strange things on Ebay.. I don't. Smiley Frustrated

prolly best if whilst searching ebay you find stuff you think is 'weird/disgusting' you use the report item button and move on.

getting on a forum and talking about it might have people thinking you were looking for weird/disguting' stuff....even if you werent.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

AND SOCKS TOOO !!!!!. and for an extra laugh you should check out the ID,s of the sellers. Some are quite witty,  " sniff&whiff" etc. I thought I could handle it no worries, but I,m off for a stiff drink after that.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Springy........gal laughing.gif........just for you.......ebay category 'weird stuff'

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Weird-Stuff/1466/bn_1843086/i.html

Thanks for that, stawka.Smiley Very Happy

I think.

I've had a good look through and there are some odd things for sure but they lack a certain oomph that the private sellers of the past had.Smiley Wink

Mind you, the shrunken head in a specimen jar (looking very latex like to me though, I am afraid) is quite a good effort. A bargain at almost $60 I am sure.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply