sockit people

Spoiler

there was a problem with servers, sockit and some other boards are being moved to a new server.

You can find updates HERE

move along, nothing to see here

ss

Message 1 of 155
Latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

Re: sockit people

mloreason
Community Member
It really is that ridiculous.
Message 141 of 155
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
Tasfleur, there was a lot of laughing about a certain story that was going around years ago. Honestly no one could really remember exactly what happened so we were improvising. It wasn't done in a nasty way.
Message 142 of 155
Latest reply

@mloreason wrote:
Tasfleur, there was a lot of laughing about a certain story that was going around years ago. Honestly no one could really remember exactly what happened so we were improvising. It wasn't done in a nasty way.

Woman LOL sure  Woman Frustrated

let tas be the judge of that Woman Wink

Message 143 of 155
Latest reply

You're a good sport Tas... If I don't catch up with you again... Have a great Christmas.

the cat pic is kind of funny, but it's a shame people are trying to create dramas where there are none

Message 144 of 155
Latest reply

Image result for you hate drama yet you create it

Message 145 of 155
Latest reply

Good morning everyone.   Thanks Mlor, all is well.

It's going to be a great Christmas Debra, very special for us this year.   Sometimes we head off to Cradle Mountain in the hope there will be snow as it's high enough for the weather to change suddenly, even in the summer.

Have a great day everyone, time to start the day, if I'm lucky, it will all be finished by lunch time and then have an afternoon of quilting.  The crockpot is already on and dessert is in the freezer!

machine.gif

Message 146 of 155
Latest reply

What time should I get there Tas ? For the desert ?

Yummmy

Message 147 of 155
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
I know tas and I'm sorry if things have become awkward for you. You've got the right idea...staying out of it. Just stick your fingers in your ears and go la la la and take them out when we change the subject. lol
Message 148 of 155
Latest reply

Sockit is down again ??

Message 149 of 155
Latest reply

Image result for ha ha

Message 150 of 155
Latest reply