this is a excellent budget

for the first time in years the cash cow.....me......single, no kids hasn't been spanked.

and i will be paying less for your kids......you know the ones that you decided to have not me

Message 1 of 190
Latest reply
189 REPLIES 189

Re: this is a excellent budget

@*mrgrizz* wrote:

for the first time in years the cash cow.....me......single, no kids hasn't been spanked.

and i will be paying less for your kids......you know the ones that you decided to have not me

If you don't have children you don't pay anything for them.

Your taxes go to general revenue not to any women or children that you accuse of taking money from you..  

Message 11 of 190
Latest reply

Do you think that is the only thing your taxes pay for?

I am happy to pay my $7 to see the doctor. Have private health cover, pay for my own glasses which cost me near to $900 plus private dentist. Pay GST and fuel excise plus all other taxes except income tax. I am unhappy with the the way this budget targets the aged, disabled and those who do need a helping hand. Lots could have been done to make it fairer. Sharing the pain, what a load of bull manure.
Message 12 of 190
Latest reply

This budget is a FAIL - cuts spending but no increase in taxes.

States & Terroritories going to have a $80bn shortfall in grants from the Fed Govt.. for schools and hospitals in 2018 (or earlier).

The States will be forced to increase taxes (GST?) to cover the shortfall.

Message 13 of 190
Latest reply

I think it is a set up to increase GST. Starve the states of important funding, let the premiers do a song and dance about it. Oh dear, we need to raise the rate of GST. JMO.
Message 14 of 190
Latest reply

Compulsary sterilization for the entire population. That would cut out the need for any type of child benefit.

After all nature didn't intend for all specie to perpetuate itself, live for now. Future popular bah..luxury, thats someone elses job. Leave that to the "ordinary" people......or did I get that wrong?

Would also reduce competition for jobs so that would solve unemplyment benefit too.

Someone else should pay for kids, pay for their education and start in life, so that I can have a doctor/dentist/plumber/ to attend to my needs. These can be supplied by the "ordinary' people at their own expense

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 15 of 190
Latest reply

Remember when parents where actually responsible for raising their children?

Message 16 of 190
Latest reply

martini wrote: 

But you seem to have forgotten that you will now be paying for rich women to have kids.

What are your thoughts on that Mr Grizz ( the new paid parental leave scheme)

Message 17 of 190
Latest reply

Yes we were responsible for our children. Jobs were easier to get as well. We struggled at times. Hubby was seldom out of work, it was businesses who thought we could live on nothing that was our problem. I for one was grateful when they brought in the larger payments for family, though most of mine had grown up. I think most are grateful for what they get. The increases in welfare are not the sole doing of labor governments,. Baby bonus, anyone?
Message 18 of 190
Latest reply

I think its far from a fail, plus we all will get use to it, we always do.

Message 19 of 190
Latest reply

No complaining anyone, when the GST goes up to cover the shortfall in grants for hospitals and schools.

The Budget didn't increase taxes, that doesnt mean the States & Terrorities won't be forced to, due to the Budget cuts,

This Budget is not like previous ones, it is the worst one ever presented.

Message 20 of 190
Latest reply