this is a excellent budget

for the first time in years the cash cow.....me......single, no kids hasn't been spanked.

and i will be paying less for your kids......you know the ones that you decided to have not me

Message 1 of 190
Latest reply
189 REPLIES 189

@boris1gary wrote:

@crystal**flake wrote:

I totally understand peoples mindset saying, well if they are giving it away!  I didn't want or need it as it wasn't in the plan for me having the kids.

They were here because I could afford them and I wasn't going to have anymore after them cause life changed and 2 was enough.

NEVER relied on welfare, not the family a or b.

so? as my Nana would say - "what do you want? a medal or a Davey Crockett hat?"

Just answering a question.

Message 181 of 190
Latest reply

Message 182 of 190
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@crystal**flake wrote:

I totally understand peoples mindset saying, well if they are giving it away!  I didn't want or need it as it wasn't in the plan for me having the kids.

They were here because I could afford them and I wasn't going to have anymore after them cause life changed and 2 was enough.

NEVER relied on welfare, not the family a or b.

@boris1gary wrote:

Mine used to say, keep on being a smart mouth and you won't eat tonight. What's your point?

Message 183 of 190
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

@crystal**flake wrote:

I'm sorry I feel we are, lots of families dont actually pay tax because of the welfare they are getting.

So?

There are a lot of Australians NOT paying taxes that they should be paying.

So it all evens out in the end doesn't it?

yeah. no-one's paying taxes but everyone's getting handouts lol

You miss my point.

There are an awful lot of millionaires (or big business or CEOs on packages worth millions of dollars) paying next to no tax thanks to loopholes and creative accounting. 

And Crystals worried about a handful of welfare abuses screwing the system for peanuts?

Priorities...

Message 184 of 190
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

If you're a Uni student why would you take time off work to have a baby?

Getting knocked up, having a job and studying at Uni are not mutually exclusive. 

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 185 of 190
Latest reply

Crystal, wasn't having a go with you, was just saying I haven't always agreed with what you've posted, and I was surprised I did then.

Message 186 of 190
Latest reply

@crystal**flake wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Reality isn't simple though.

I dont see the point in blowing a blood vessel though.

I agree.

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 187 of 190
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

Crystal, wasn't having a go with you, was just saying I haven't always agreed with what you've posted, and I was surprised I did then.

I didn't get rid of that but was in the middle of answering you...............I thought it was a bit uncalled for.

Message 188 of 190
Latest reply

There are lots of uncalled for posts but hey, they seem to be allowed to stay?

Message 189 of 190
Latest reply

pixie-six
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread has now been locked from further discussion for the following reason: 

• Posting disruptive or hostile comments, including interpersonal disputes.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/everyone-boards.html

Thanks!

Message 190 of 190
Latest reply